Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Want L#? This is the place for you.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Want L#? This is the place for you.

Hello guys,
I want to sell my L# invitations
Price: 1€/invitation

Bump

« 17€, Unranked, 50 Champions, 8 Skins | Account 70+ skins (Any Elo) »

Similar Threads
How to Change The Place Of any Teleport to Other Place
11/29/2014 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 6 Replies
How to Change The Place Of any Teleport to Other Place http://i.epvpimg.com/oQrEe.jpg
Best Place to bot :)
03/03/2013 - DarkOrbit - 20 Replies
Hello i want to know the best place where i can bot to get the most uridium per hour. I can make 5k damage in full damage konfiguration with x1 without updeates. Can you say me where i an bot to get more than 3,5k uri per hour? I do that on x8 killing streuneR and my pet loots bonusboxes. IM premium and ive got Goli leonov ageis. Please help me if you can say me where i may bot and with what confi :)
Nephalem Buff Stack Place/Possible Farm Place
06/30/2012 - Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies - 33 Replies
Sers zusammen, ich habe gestern Abend beim Zocken einen Dungeon gefunden den ich vorher noch nicht gesehen habe. Er ist relativ kurz und geht über 2 Etagen. Wodurch er sich zum stacken eignet ist die Tatsache, dass in der 2. Etage 5-6 Rare/Elite Mobs rumlaufen. Und das auf einer (zumindest war es bei mir so) geraden Strecke. Was das ganze noch interessanter macht, bei mir war zusätzlich zu den 5-6 Mobs noch ein Goblin da war und am Ende eine Prächtige Truhe. :) Ich hoffe das ist...
I Get DC always on the same place.
10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
I've got a pretty big problem :/ I get DCs when doing B runs, always by the same place. But once i didn't get a DC, which was the first time i did the a run. I've done 4 duns today, first worked fine and i finished it, other 3, dc :( I always got the dc when walking into the warp, right after pulling the lever. Anyone know how to fix this?