Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 5 with Almost Everything Unlocked for 150$

Discussion on Diamond 5 with Almost Everything Unlocked for 150$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 5 with Almost Everything Unlocked for 150$

Diamond 5 - EU West account (High MMR);

Season 5 rewards for Diamond, Season 4 plat, Season 3 silver, season 2 bronze;

Number of champions: 123

Number of skins: 16 (almost all of it is rare skins which you cannot just buy from the store.)

Rune pages: 9

Number of Runes: 162
IP: 2186

RP: 85

Add me on skypé for more details: ogan.alpar

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FULL UNLOCKED CONTENT DIAMOND S3/4/5 EUW ACCOUNT.
04/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello guys! I am selling this account of mine. Its Diamond S3/4 and Five. With alot of skins and full ip unlocked content. Pictures below! Don't forget to leave a offer! Profile: http://i.gyazo.com/2fa802d73b87ebbac3c6b8ca601669 9f.png IP & RP: http://i.gyazo.com/fa12a1280827a378e76db882123086 0e.png Icons:
[Trading] Fully unlocked Diamond acc for Hearthstone
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LoL Diamond Acc for HearthStone Hey guys. I want to trade a League of legends eu-west Diamond acc for a HearthStone acc. Had some good times playing lol, but its time to move on This is my main account, has been platinum previus 2 seasons and is now diamond.
[Selling] EU West Diamond 3 2340 LoLKing Score all Champions all Runes and 5 Runepages unlocked
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has all champions unlocked. All runes are also unlocked. It has 5 rune pages. It currently is in Diamond 3. PERFECT ACCOUNT for a guy that wants to start streaming high MMR games since it has 2340 MMR. contact me on skype at adrian.hanzo Special note to scammers : I have the original e-mail on which it was registered, if you try to scam you`ll just waste both my time and your time so please move along if your intentions are to be stupid. Forgot to mention. To show you good...
[NA] Diamond 1 Account with almost everything unlocked FOR SALE NOW!
03/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Diamond division 1 Account with every champion unlocked (Except Vayne Brand Diana and Zed) pretty much every usable rune, and few skins, namely: Nottingham Ezreal Judgement Kayle Victorious Jarvan iv Royal Shaco Nightmare Chogath Victorious Janna. The account has platinum solo queue border from season 2. and is currently in the 5th ranked team in north america (Diamond 1 team 5v5 team).