Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KR - Diamond 3 - 100% SAFE Account Sell

Discussion on KR - Diamond 3 - 100% SAFE Account Sell within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KR - Diamond 3 - 100% SAFE Account Sell

Sell Diamond 3 Accound.
Champ 78, 10~20 skins (Include Legendary and Limited), Essential Rune, Every Reward from Season 2.

Season 2 Silver, 3 Platinum, 4 Diamond, 5 Diamond.

I'm a original account owner and I Promise 100% SAFE.

Mail:
Chat:

Korea account is very rare. Contact to me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] KR - Diamond 3 - 100% SAFE Account Sell
11/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sell Diamond 3 Accound. Champ 78, 10~20 skins (Include Legendary and Limited), Essential Rune, Every Reward from Season 2. Season 2 Silver, 3 Platinum, 4 Diamond, 5 Diamond. I'm a original account owner and I Promise 100% SAFE. Contact:
[Selling] KR - Diamond 3 - 100% SAFE Account Sell
11/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sell Diamond 3 Accound. Champ 78, 10~20 skins (Include Legendary and Limited), Essential Rune, Every Reward from Season 2. Season 2 Silver, 3 Platinum, 4 Diamond, 5 Diamond. I'm a original account owner and I Promise 100% SAFE. Contact:
[Buying] Safe Diamond+ NA Account
09/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey There, I'm looking to buy a diamond account on NA. The only thing i care about is its security. Best if you have a clean acc boosted to diam youre looking to sell. Other than that and account that comes with email/support acc with confirmed recovery info. Leave offers+skype here please. Thanks
[Selling] Sell Selling Diamond 1 Account with s2 diamond border
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Season 1: Gold Season 2: Diamond Season 3: Diamond - http://puu.sh/4ezgR.jpg This account has diamond border and season 2 championship icon. All set for season 3 rewards. Most champions unlocked.Runes for every role unlocked. List of skins: Frostfire Annie Musketeer Twisted Fate Surprise Party Fiddlesticks Judgement Kayle Battleborn Kayle