Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost in silver and low gold

Discussion on Boost in silver and low gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost in silver and low gold

I am looking to boost one div for 2eur in preseason. I mean if anyone is looking for it please contact me on skype : vikas.c6

-1 by a scammer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to rent a silver/gold account on EUNE for duoQ boost (free boost for you)
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking for an account EUNE to finish my boost (I paid for a boost, but my booster dont have a account to boost with). I will pay some money for it. The boost will take one day. If you borrow him your account, then you will get a totally free boost for 2x divisions!!! He is a trustworthy guy, and if you want ur account back, just change the PW :)No risk involved. Boosters thread: Link
[Selling] CHEAP ELO BOOST from Bronze to silver, Silver to Gold
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Günstiges Elo Boosting auf EUW Bronze 5 --> Bronze 4: 2,50 € Bronze 4 --> Bronze 3: 2,50 € Bronze 3 --> Bronze 2: 2,50 € Bronze 2 --> Bronze 1: 2,50 € Bronze 1 --> Silver 5 : 2,50 € Bronze 5 --> Silver 5 Bundle : 10 €
Looking to boost a silver account to gold ! Prefer silver 2-1
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me on skype about the price, I want this account so I can duoboost it with a friend.
[Trading] Trading my Silver V account *UNIQUE NAME* for a Boost Silver 5 to Gold.
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I'm selling my Silver V account that has an awesome name. In exchange I'm looking for a boost from Silver 1 to Gold V. I have low LP gain. For more information PM me or leave your skype names in comments below. Skype: Grizzlybunny ump