Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 5. MMR Diamond. SMURF

Discussion on Platinum 5. MMR Diamond. SMURF within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 5. MMR Diamond. SMURF

All detalls in pictures.

25 + €

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] TR Platinum 2 Smurf 65% Winrate [CAN BE DIAMOND]
10/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Around 100 games played, Silver S4 will probably get it Diamond 5 or higher in the next few days if interested in that. Leave offers down below if interested 2 Runepages (Basic) A few skins 30-40 Champions
[Selling] Smurf Diamond II [EUNE] & Platinum IV [EUW]
01/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
DIAMOND II ACCOUNT IS SOLD, PLATINUM IV WITHSKINS STILL ON SALE. As tittle say, im selling my EUNE smurf, its Diamond II and it has the rewards of season 2014, im also selling a Platinum IV account on EUW server which also have the paltinum rewards for season 2014 and many cool skins like pulsefire ezreal, proyect yasuo and many more, the amount of skins is like 25 or so, all of those skins are skins with diferent particles and sounds, basically the new skins riot is releasing latelly. If...
[Selling] Diamond 5 euw (platinum s4) smurf 70€
01/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling a smurf. Account was only owned by me. http://i.imgur.com/B47Kq2X.jpg http://i.gyazo.com/b59f5dfe78c5e68e815dcb31e9ba9d 5e.png Has 3 standard runepages (ap, ad, attack speed) 50€ paypal.
[Selling] NA Diamond 3 Smurf & NA Platinum 3 Smurf
08/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Since I am heading back to school I no longer have time to play on my main nor my smurfs. The following smurf accounts have been made with false information and fake email so they are 100% unrecoverable once you change the account information. Payment will be via: paypal. As they are 100% safe/unrecoverable I will not go first. I have plenty of good rep already anyways. Contact me via skype @ NvA-Darkchlor Account 1: Division: Diamond 3 Champions: 20 View image: D1 Account Champs Rune...
[Selling] Diamond V (Rare skins + loads of stuff on it) + Platinum I (smurf) [EUW]
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I am selling two accounts. One is my main account which I have spent a lot of time and money into to get it where it is. One is a smurf which I have barely used this season. Diamond V Account - SOLD Platinum 1 Account (my smurf)