Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap challenger 3v3 account

Discussion on Cheap challenger 3v3 account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap challenger 3v3 account

Soloq gold 3
3v3 challenger

champs around 30

skins none ->3-4

Only paypal and good tbm

60 E
Old 11/14/2015, 13:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Selling the team itself? i dont need the account,
Old 11/14/2015, 13:39   #3

well sure i could how much tho?
Old 11/14/2015, 18:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Challenger account cheap
02/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Since ive got work in Singapore and gonne be moving there in a short while im selling my acccount! It have all champs All runes 55-60 skins some of them rare such as medvial twitch grey ww, snowdown nidalee and some haloween It got challenger boarder in 3v3 diamon soloq atm d5 any more info write to me
[Selling] Cheap, Fast and safe boosts upto Challenger Done by challenger booster.
02/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ello everyone, Who are we ?: we are a couple of friends who all have been challenger, some multiple season and some of us are also in high challenger teams. We are starting a boosting service to get us a bit of an income. Regions where we boost : - NA - EU - RU
[Selling] Challenger account cheap.
03/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys, im pretty new to this forum, they recoomended me to post here about selling my account, its probably one of the sickest account on my server (EU nordic) Stats- Challenger rewards season 3 , (diamond season 2) More than 250 skins - (tons of rares, cba to post them now.) All runes + rune pages, All champions.
[Selling] wts euw challenger account CHEAP!
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey. I wanna sell now my league of legends account because i quit gaming! I played this account for like 2 years now. Im in 3v3 Challenger and SoloQ Diamond 5. Some Facts: 1500 normal wins
[Selling] LoL Account Challenger VERY CHEAP!
06/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I'm selling my smurf account which exists on EUNE and it has free transfer to EUW probably. It has 50 champs, maybe 2 skins.. Gold III on SoloQ, Challenger on 5v5 Ranked Teams. I dont want much money for that. I can provide original e-mail. Not going first in ANY case. Skype: plastus.restore