Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 3 Acc Vs Nonbotted Bronze5-silver5

Discussion on Plat 3 Acc Vs Nonbotted Bronze5-silver5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 3 Acc Vs Nonbotted Bronze5-silver5

Hey guys,
Since i have fun in ranking up from lower tiers to higher tiers with different champions, i wanna trade my own leveled own created smurf vs a nonbotted account with 16+champs (including riven). I would take an unranked too if he fits my needs. I got the email for him etc. Not botted.

He is plat 3 with 28 champs etc. (See picture inside)

Only Trusted Traders/Sellers since i got scammed once.
Tell me your skype or msg me.
Greetings
Old 11/12/2015, 16:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
no skins?^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Low elo Acc EUW/EUNE Bronze5-Silver5
06/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Title: Runes/champs dont matter - willing to pay 20€ for a really low acc on EUW (Bronze5 low mmr) PSC as payment (Or boosting bronze acc for free :D)
[Selling] FIRST 5 GET ONE DIVISION FOR FREE (Bronze5 - Silver5)
01/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
First five get one free division I only boost from bronze5 - silver5. Every division normaly cost 5 dollar. (unless you are one of the first five..) Boosting on Eune And EUW only. As a new thing i can stream the matches, so you can watch the match easly and LIVE!
Kha'zix: Bronze5-Silver5
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 14 Replies
Hey Leute, ihr kennt es ja eventuell auch, ihr seid scheiße geranked worden weil ihr noch im alten Season 3 Ranked System eure Testspiele gemacht habt. So nun seid ihr Bronze 5 und findet keinen Ausweg. Ich habe einen Ausweg gefunden um da raus zu kommen! Also das einzige was ihr dafür machen müsst, ist dass ihr Kha'Zix im Jungle spielt. Das ganze teile ich euch in Schritte auf: 1) Ihr kauft das ganz normale Jungle Item und begebt euch zum Blue. 2)Ihr jungled euren Weg durch die Creeps und...
Elo push bronze5 to silver5
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i offer you my service to boost your accounts. At the moment i am silver 1. per division: bronze 10 euro add skype: jonny-tt
Elo push bronze5 to silver5
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i offer you my service to boost your accounts. At the moment i am silver 1. per division: bronze 10 euro add skype: jonny-tt