Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

duo or soloq boost

Discussion on duo or soloq boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Exclamation duo or soloq boost

hey guys im looking for a booster who boost an acc i have no time for boost to dia 5 it has 64 lp in plat 1 and i could offer only a 10 euro psc cause i had sympathie with the person who gave this offer to me but i cant finish it atm cause of work.

just pm me or write in this thread best wishes

we can talk in german or english
Old 11/08/2015, 19:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can do it against Paypal or PAysafecard. Come on skype

Tags
cheap, diamond, eloboost, platin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] S1 > G5 boost (duo or soloQ)
09/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hi, i need a boost from s1 to g5 wanna know the price for soloq or Duoq. And want to know the time is needed (circa) to complete the job. Ty in advance
[Selling] [55+ TBM] [EUW] REALLY CHEAP SOLOQ BOOST ONLY RIGHT NOW!
05/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
We can boost you for a really low price GOLD or PLATINUM. Add me in skype to discuss the price. I am 100% sure that you wont find cheaper. Done by high diamond players, so no fake challengers. Only EUW! My normal boosting thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3704327-50-tbm-boosting-service-nacbreda199 7.html
[WTB] SoloQ boost D5==>D4 EUW
05/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi I have a D5 acc 17 lp that iwould like to get to D4 ( maybe more if the work is done well ) Winning around 17 lp and loosing around 25 Looking for the best price / most trusted person that can do this
DuoQ / SoloQ Boost
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello elitepvpers community, I offer you here a SoloQ / DuoQ boost service. SoloQ are 80% wins and 20% of lots, the DuoQ are 90% wins and 10% of the lots. When SoloQ I can only play on one lane btw in the Jungle, and then out of the jungle with the enemy Kha'Zix or Zac at the feet of jumping and then killing them. The prices are relatively cheap. Bronze V to IV = 10 € Bronze IV to III = 10 € Bronze III to II = 10 € Bronze II to I = 10 € Bronze I to V = 10 € Silver V to IV = 15 €
[Search] Elo Boost {SoloQ/5v5}
10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Topic^ Tell me a Price for : 5v5 / 3v3 Team GOLD -> SoloQ -> 1300 -> 1400 Skype -> papa4kinder