Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling unranked account, EUW

Discussion on Selling unranked account, EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello!

Im selling one of my unranked lvl 30 accounts on euw, it has some couple good champs like: diana, riven, vayne, anivia e.tc.

2 rune pages, ad and ap.

Accepting paypal as payment, and not selling expensive!

Add me on skype "cs-adam" or PM me here!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Im selling a unranked lvl 30 account on euw, its not that special account so I dont expect that much payed but I just want to sell it because I need money. :( The champs I have on the acc is: Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Diana, Garen, Kayle, Master Yi, Nunu, Poppy, Riven, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Tristana, Vayne, Viktor and Warwick. I still have 2 refunds avaible, and since most characters are bought with RP/IP you can refund and buy other champs. Add me on skype "cs-adam" or PM...
[Selling] Selling lv.30 OCE unranked account
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Level 30 unranked account for sale with 34 champions and 4 skins (not including free ones, including judgment kayle). add me skype tin.grav if u wanna do the trade!
[Selling] Selling Unranked Account (Lvl 30, EUW)
04/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there. I'm here to sell my level 30, unranked EUW account. This account is verified by me so you can change your mail when you pay. Champions: http://i57.tinypic.com/kamo3.jpg Runes: http://i58.tinypic.com/2s1xjj8.jpg Rank: http://i59.tinypic.com/a9pl6a.jpg
Selling lvl 30 account (unranked EUW)
12/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says im looking to sell my smurf if i get a good offer for it. The account is level 30 with 8 ranked games played this season (i believe 5 wins/3 losses) It has- 2 rune pages (one for adc and another one with some wierd/mixed runes for hybrid poppy :D) -28 champs (annie, ashe, blitzcrank, evelynn, fiddle, garen, janna, jax, karthus, kassadin, kalye, malphite, master yi, morgana, nasus, nidalee, nunu, poppy, ryze, singed, sivir, soraka, teemo,...
[Selling] [EUW] SELLING UNRANKED LVL 30 ACCOUNT
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi,ya selling a lvl 30 unranked account on EUW server 1. Name of the account 2. Server: Eu west or North America 3. Amount of champions 4. Amount of skins 5. Amount of rune pages 6. Bans? 7. Free transfer to what servers? 8. Rank