Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 1 - Diamond 5 (NA) (20-25 LP PER Win)

Discussion on Plat 1 - Diamond 5 (NA) (20-25 LP PER Win) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 1 - Diamond 5 (NA) (20-25 LP PER Win)

I am looking for a boost on na plat 1 to d5 post price below or add me on skype thanks
Old 11/15/2015, 16:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
We can do this order, contact us on the live chat from the site or directly on the mail.
If you think that our prices are overrated, we also accept custom prices, more details on the chat.

Regards, Rockyzzz
Booster | Boost Your Elo
Challenger |
EloBoost | CEO & Founder

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Plat 2 account. with plat border. can make diamond for more money.
10/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So i decided to quit this game. All champs . 20 rune pages. Plat borders. For pictures and stuff add to skype or pm me. and yeaaah acc is on Eu west. Marec.Talts
[Buying] EUW PLAT/DIAMOND ACCOUNT WITH PLAT/DIAMOND BORDER
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Title says it all add my skype: Lightningboost Euw
selling soloq plat , 3v3 challenger , season1 plat , season 2 diamond acc
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys im selling my stockold account from season 1 EUWEST. -season 1 / plat - season 2 / diamond -season 3 platin and in 3v3 diamond and atm soloq platin and challenger in 3v3. got plenty of skins 6 legendarys : nunu , vladimir , mundo , ez old unbuyable amumu gift skin got almost every champion (3-4 left) and 17 k EP.
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....