Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eu Nordic & East, 347 Skins, 10,000RP, All Champions, 17 Rune, Plat 5

Discussion on Eu Nordic & East, 347 Skins, 10,000RP, All Champions, 17 Rune, Plat 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eu Nordic & East, 347 Skins, 10,000RP, All Champions, 17 Rune, Plat 5

Hi guys. I would like to trade me main League of legends account for CS:GO steam, with a lot of skins, it could be ~1 knife, more other skins, should have original gmail, and you should be the real owner of steam account. League of legends account has - 10,000RP, All champions, 347 Skins, Platinum 5, Gold 4 5v5 team 4W 2L, 17 Rune pages almost all runes in the game, since season 3, has 140+ icons, i also has this account original gmail adress, recovery informations, riot game support account, and everything else needed to make sure you are safe I can go first with very high tbm peoples, or we can simply use middleman for this trade Aswell could trade it for only skins if you can buy CS:Go for me, cuz i can't use me card in paypal somewhy, maybe cause of country, we can discuss about everything in skype, just leave offers below, and add skype ( vercettis50 )
Old 11/06/2015, 21:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
Very interested in that account, but can't offer you Steam/csgo stuff^^
Old 11/06/2015, 21:24   #3

Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strohhut® ✔ View Post
Very interested in that account, but can't offer you Steam/csgo stuff^^
I agree steam wallet ( you can buy it via paypal on me steam account ) if you are interesed make an offer for me
Old 11/07/2015, 21:49   #4

170e! Waiting customers, prefer trusted, or trade for knife, skins.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eu Nordic & East account. 309 skins, 17 rune page, 100 icons. All champs, 17 rune pag
09/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling league of legends account, in Eu Nordic & East region. It have 311 skins, ( Project zed aswell ) a lot of very rare skins, like "Pax Sivir" and more. Account was created in end of season 3. Season 4 it was Silver 3, have silver borders aswell. It have 10 ward skins - ( 2014 Conquering Ward, Ward Of Draven, Dragonslayer Ward, Golden Goal Ward, Sad Mummy Ward, Snowman Ward Skin, Underworld Ward Skin, Gentelman Poro Ward Skin, Snowman Ward Skin, SKT T1 Ward Skin, Slaughter Fleet Ward. 100...
[Selling] Diamond II Account ★ Eu-Nordic East ★ 96 Champions/55 Skins ★ 20 Rune Pages ★ Cheap ★
12/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Division: Diamond II League points: Around 50 Riot Points: 3 241 Influence Points: 2 053 Champions: 96 Skins: 55 Collection Score: 587,665 Rune Pages: 20 Original E-mail included in the price
[WTS] EU East/Nordic LoL ACC - ALL CHAMPIONS - 48 SKINS - 40€ ONLY
03/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says Also has 9 rune pages. PSC or moneybookers accepted! Willing to go first with trusted members. Also willing to use a trusted middleman 40€ Add skype marco.f.silva P.S: Be aware of a skype named justm37, he tried to scam me. Wanted me to let him log in on the account, when I said no, that I would show him on live screen from my pc, he said that he wanted me to log into his pc and type the id + password there ( obvious keylogger ). When I said that he would see from...
[WTS] EU East/Nordic LoL ACC - ALL CHAMPIONS - 48 SKINS
03/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says Also has 9 rune pages. PSC or moneybookers accepted! Willing to go first with trusted members. Also willing to use a trusted middleman Add skype marco.f.silva P.S: Be aware of a skype named justm37, he tried to scam me. Wanted me to let him log in on the account, when I said no, that I would show him on live screen from my pc, he said that he wanted me to log into his pc and type the id + password there ( obvious keylogger ). When I said that he would see from my...
[WTS] EU East/Nordic LoL ACC - ALL CHAMPIONS - 48 SKINS
03/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says :) Also has 9 rune pages. PSC or moneybookers accepted! Willing to go first with trusted members. Add skype marco.f.silva bump