Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Unranked Account 30 Level 10 euro paysafecard or trade with PBE account.

Discussion on EUNE Unranked Account 30 Level 10 euro paysafecard or trade with PBE account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Unranked Account 30 Level 10 euro paysafecard or trade with PBE account.

Hello,

I'm willing to buy an EUNE unranked account 30 level,unverified.Preferable of 20k IP +.

I can give you a 10 Euros paysafecard or I can trade my PBE account.

But there's a problem.Since the paysafecard is Greek,and it's not able to be redeemed in foreign sites or clients due to capital control.Example: You wont be able to activate it on Steam or League of Legends.The only thing you can do is to activate it on "mypaysafecard account" and the 10 euros will be added there to your paysafecard acc.

That's the only problem.You can only activate it and get the 10 euros into your paysafecard account if you have one.

If you don't want the paysafecard,we can trade accounts.

I can give you a PBE account and you an unranked 30 lvl EUNE.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE account level 30 unranked.
04/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I wan't to sell my EUNE account. Last played game on it whas 31-12-2013 with 11 RP and 1750 IP Summoners name: kacper1189 Got 35 Champions Annie Xin Zhao
[Buying] EUNE level 30 unranked account with 30k ip
03/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
want to buy eune accounts that are level 30 with 30k ip message me on skype: eitanbaider2
[Buying] WTB EUNE 30 level unranked account
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
WTB EUNE 30 level unranked account. I offer up to 312 e*gold depending on IP/RP.
[Selling] EUNE Level 30 Account Unranked !!
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account is LvL 30, has 186 wins in Normal and no Rankeds so far. This account never joined referral system ! or anything unlegit ! It has 5 Riot Points and 987 Influence Points. http://i.imgur.com/Exd6owR.png
[Buying] Level 30 unranked eune account.
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Epvp, I want to buy an unranked level 30 account on the eune server just to try the solo q in eune. Would like to go first with trusted members else not. Prize can be discussed.