Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] 74 champs, 30 skins, UNRANKED !

Discussion on [NA] 74 champs, 30 skins, UNRANKED ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] 74 champs, 30 skins, UNRANKED !

Selling my [NA] Account, more informations below or in skype (images).

--champs: 74
--skins: 30
--Nice and rare icons
--Unranked, Unranked S4!

Feel free to offer
tbh, soon i'll put on eBay if there is not buyers (+25-75%!).
Old 11/03/2015, 16:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much?
Old 11/03/2015, 17:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificRimJobs View Post
how much?
30€ paypal, you pay for the fees.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lol account unranked, 92 skins, 101 champs, unranked, euw
08/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
selling Lol account unranked, 92 skins, 101 champs, unranked, euw. account has chat and ranked restricitions, for that restrictions im giving account rockstar social club with full version of gta v, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WHEN U ADD ME ON SKYPE: kamil.grzechnik3, im going to list it on ebay, for secure payment. screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. bumpp bump bumping
[Selling] Unranked EUNE (58 Nice Skins, 76 Champs)(Riot Skins/Mighty Jax!) ($10)
11/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Cheap EUNE account with some legendary skins, account is secure, and not played since September, verified to me. Price : $10 - Paypal Only (Family & Friends) Skype - Burblish Region : EUN Level : 30 - Unranked Champs : 76 Skins : 58
[Selling] UNRANKED|53 Champs|80 Skins|RARE SKINS
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi there! I have an account which I use to collect skins and stuff, and I've reached a point where I have no intention in keep doing that, so I'm trying to sell it. The price isn't set so I want you guys to offer me your price. :handsdown: 53 Champions http://i.imgur.com/EQxQVrJ.jpg 80 SKINS http://i.imgur.com/JQr8BxV.png Including: PAX Twisted Fate Silver Kayle
[Selling] Unranked account ! (was unranked in s3 )+45 champs+15 skins Euw with EUNE transfer
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
closed