Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lan LvL25 11Champions/3Skins Judgment Kayle => 10 e*gold

Discussion on Lan LvL25 11Champions/3Skins Judgment Kayle => 10 e*gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lan LvL25 11Champions/3Skins Judgment Kayle => 10 e*gold

Server : LAN
LvL : 25
IP/RP : 4846/60
Champions : 11
Skins : 3
Icons : 3
Email Status : Unverified

Treasure :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling accounts with judgment kayle or riot kayle
04/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
all are not level 30, usually lvl 5-20. offer me ur price on skype: viktoriously14 ( i have many of each) NA/EUW Judgment Kayle NA: In stock $3.00 Judgment Kayle EUW: 1 left €2.73 Riot Kayle NA: In stock $1.00 Riot Kayle EUW: in stock€0.91
[Selling] EUW gold 3 with judgment Kayle
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
selling a smurf account gold 3 with judgment kayle and victorious elise, some more skins with over 40 champions with high mmr and LP gain. selling for 50 USD pm me for more information bump bump
[Selling] TR Gold V Judgment Kayle Account
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I want to sell my Turkey-server account, which is at Gold V atm. The elo-gaining is about 25-30 per game. It has 3 Rune Pages, and all runes for ad, ap and jungle. It only got the skins: -Judgment Kayle -Secrent Agent Miss Fortune -Royal Shaco -Riot Girl Tristana -Unchained Alistar -Bandit Sivir I'm looking for a PSC or a EUW-Acc to trade.
[Selling] Gold 3 EUNE Judgment Kayle
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Champ : 60 Lp: 66 ( MMR PLAT 5 / GOLD 1 ) I trade for NA account or sell for 25E Skype : biz_3d
[Selling] EUW lvl 30 Gold(+Judgment Kayle) 35 euro
12/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
well as the title says i sell a lvl 30 account gold so you got elise skin as well as victorious skin and judgment kayle ... a limited for guys who played at season 1 no more skins sadly and around 33 champ write your offer here and your skype name if im interested ill add you to skype if im not ill tell you here :D 35 euro is the offer that im actually expecting to sell at .. 2 runes pages .. lol king link :beforchris - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends