Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(NA) Platinum 4 32 LP TO Diamond 5 (20-25 LP per win)

Discussion on (NA) Platinum 4 32 LP TO Diamond 5 (20-25 LP per win) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(NA) Platinum 4 32 LP TO Diamond 5 (20-25 LP per win)

Hello if you are interested in doing this post price below or add me on skype.
TY
Old 10/29/2015, 04:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
50€ by challenger

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S3 Platinum, S4 Diamond, S5 Platinum / Almost all Champs / 100+ Skins / 13 Rune Pages
05/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, today I decided to quit League of Legends since I got kinda tired of it and want to sell my main account to one of you guys. If u decide to buy the Account u will get the original e-mail account ( the one the account is still verified to ) and if needed the last 5 Transaction ID's to get it back if something happens. I don't have a price yet so feel free to leave me either here, per PM or per Skype a offer which sounds fair for both of us. I only accept Paypal and for german buyers...
[Selling] Platinum (Diamond Season 4 - Diamond Rewards) Account EUW For Sale!
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my Platinum IV 100 LP account on EU West. As soon as I receive payment, you will get your account. The account has numerous skins, which you can ask for on my Skype. Skype information below. I have to receive a verified payment before I contact you to give you the account. If you want to discuss or have any questions, feel free to hit me up on Skype. remi.kristoffer98
[Selling] Boostin acc anywhere bronze- platinum ( Was Diamond S3, Diamond s4 atm)
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there mates! So I can boost acc anywhere between bronze-platinum (Could even boost up to diamond for more money) I can boost 2 acc's at the same time if you wish! I can boost on EUNE and EUW! bronze v --> bronze IV 5 € Bronze IV --> Bronze III 5 € Bronze III --> Bronze II 5 € Bronze I --> Silver V 10 € (Based on your mmr (how much lp you get) low mmr higher price!) Silver V --> Silver IV 5 €
[Selling] EUW - Diamond 3 - Platinum 5 - Platinum 5 - Silver 2 - Accounts!!
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello there I am selling all of my league of legends accounts because i dont have much time to play league anymore. These are decent accounts with few skins because i have had no interest in skins. ACCOUNT NR 1 68 CHAMPIONS
[Selling] EUW Platinum SoloQ - Diamond 3v3 - Platinum 5v5 Lot of skins and icons CHECK IN
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am a semi-professional EUW player and I just decided to sell my smurf account. Detials are lisited below : Level : 30 Normal wins : 553 Season 1 : Gold Season 2 : Platinum