Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF 3 vs 3 Spot (Platin) + 10 Wins, can start immediately

Discussion on LF 3 vs 3 Spot (Platin) + 10 Wins, can start immediately within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF 3 vs 3 Spot (Platin) + 10 Wins, can start immediately

Hey Guys, since it's almost end of the season im looking for two boosters who can do with me 10 wins on platinum 3 vs 3 Team - i preffer if u already have a team and can invite me, but i am also able to invite u in my existing Plat 3 vs 3 Team, where i just need to do the 10 wins then. I will play my account my self, so u should be able to carry as 2 i guess

I can start now and we can finish tonight or tomorrow the whole day, depends on u!

PN me, no skype since im tired of scammers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading Platin 5 Account for several DuoQ Wins on High Platin
04/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, im willing to trade one of my accounts (platin5) for several DuoQ wins on high platin pm me if interested :) regards +
WTB boost d2 75LP - start immediately!
07/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
As the title says :) currently at D2 75LP - want to be boosted to D1 - EUW
[Buying] 2 wins in gold 3 on euw immediately
06/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
EDIT:don't need it naymore, bought from jotmajda Hi i want to buy 2 wins in gold 3 on euw immediately tell your price here. will only pay by paypal will only buy from trusted boosters
[Buying] 2 wins in gold 5 immediately
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello i want to buy 2 wins in gold 5 on euw, tell me your price and if you can start right now. i will only pay by paypal.
Cheap EU-W Boosting, can start immediately!
02/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, S3 D1 player boosting accs. Can do special requests etc. Will talk with you on Skype and give tips when wanted. I recommend to spec the games if you are interested in learning! http://imgur.com/Ek6uaXh Prefer to do lower Elo accounts (bronze/silver) but can do negotiable prices up to platinum. Find a friend that also wants boosted and I can give discounted prices! Add me on skype: comeatmeyoufuckingmess