Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOT!] DIA V ACC with CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN/ZOMBIE BRAND and much more

Discussion on [HOT!] DIA V ACC with CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN/ZOMBIE BRAND and much more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HOT!] DIA V ACC with CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN/ZOMBIE BRAND and much more

Hey Guys,

im selling my LoL Acc currently on EUW.
He is Diamond V and has many rare Skins
for example:

- Championship Riven
- Zombie Brand
- Underworld Twisted Fate
- Nosferatu Vladimir
- Pirate Ryze
- Kitty Cat and Slay Belle Katarina
- Riot Graves
- Riot Blitzcrank
- Arcade Hecarim

and many more

Write under the thread if you are interested.
Old 10/27/2015, 21:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me in Skype: moritz.wolfxxx
Old 10/27/2015, 22:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What price you have in mind ?
Old 10/28/2015, 22:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

jo add me skype: tradingmarc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA]S3 Diamond V Account SOLO Q w/ 3.9k RP 82 SKINS Championship Riven Zombie Brand
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 40 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/nMonnOg.jpg Selling a high end season 2 (1650 elo) Gold and season 3 Diamond V account 5X LP (fifty something) with 3.9k RP and 10 Rune Pages, made in season 1. High MMR, skipped 2 divs in plat before getting to diamond. P5->P3 and P3->P1. Earned 25 LP and lost 10 last 2 ranked games in diamond during the end of season 3. I have decided to censor the name except for the first and last letter, so this will show that it is the same account. I am the original owner and I have...
[Selling] Gold V EuW ( Zombie Brand , PAX Sivir , Championship Riven more..)
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Guten Abend , hiermit eröffne ich den Verkauf von meinen League of Legends Account. Die Anreiße von diesem Account sind , die Legendären Skins , die sich auf den Account befinden : Zombie Brand ; PAX Sivir ; Championship Riven + 3 weitere Skins.Außerdem hat ist der Account seit der 1. Season aktiv und hat damit auch rare Icons . Nun die wichtigen Daten zu dem Account Name : Normal , without " xX" oder Numbers "1337" Server : EuW Level: 30 Tier/Divisions: Gold V Normal Wins: 746
[Selling] PBE acc with Championship Riven/Thresh , Zombie brand
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sell PBE Acc CS Riven/Thresh , Zombie brand and more .... Its PBE PSC or e*gold please Skype : leruffy0815
[Selling] [EUW] Premium Account for Sale! Championship Riven, Zombie Brand, K9 Nasus and more!
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys! I have decided to quit LoL and sale my account! I have almost all of the champions (http://puu.sh/2ZvCi.jpg), 8 rune pages (http://puu.sh/2ZvDd.jpg) and more then 70+ AMAZING skins, with many legendaries including Zombie Brand, Championship Riven, Blackfrost Anivia and Pulsefire Ezreal (http://puu.sh/2ZvrV.jpg)! Price: 250 dollar For safe trade, you can buy the account in a safe website, where you can't get scammed. It's good for both of us. If you are interested, PM ME!