Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING DIA ACC WITH RARE SKINS RLY CHEAP

Discussion on SELLING DIA ACC WITH RARE SKINS RLY CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING DIA ACC WITH RARE SKINS RLY CHEAP

selling a Season 4 diamond account on Eune CAN transfer to EUW. Original owner old main acc im selling it because im not playing anymore.

it has 120 champs and the rarest skins would probably be pax sivir, theres also Triumphant Ryze, Project yasuo, Pool Party Ziggs, championship Thresh, Dragon trainer lulu, Festival kassadin, PulseFire Ezreal, Riot Blitz, Arcade hecarim, Frankertibbers annie, those r the rarest/most expensive, u can see the full list on elophant theres 68on there but i think theres more on account i just didin't update it recently
account is currently in plat 1, but the mmr is verry high if ur a decent player u can get it in d5 in acouple of wins, i was diamond 2 or 3 but it decayed i stopped playing

for more info and offers feel free to add me on Skype: royvanhout

bump
Closed Thread

Tags
dia acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling gold 3 EUW 25 champs [CHEAP], 2 rare skins
09/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , selling EUW acc Champions : 25 Skins : 3 Runes : 2 pages full Gold 3 Elo High MMR Payment : PayPal Price : 10 EUR Skype : zatoxshop *
SELLING CHEAP ACCOUNT BRONZE 2 MUCH RARE SKINS
08/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im offering my account. It got 66 Champions and 2t Skins, there is ravenborn leblanc, pulsfire ezreal, cs thresh and cs shyv, franken tibbers annie and more stuff. Got Full Runes and it was Silver 2 last Season. I only want 1k egold or a Guild Wars account. Add me on skype noelpiplow12 bump
[Selling] [PAX SIVIR]Selling LoL account CHEAP! [RARE SKINS]
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
CAN BE TRADED FOR SOME CS:GO SKINS ASWELL! Hey guys/girls. I want to sell my League Of Legends account since i simply dont play the game anymore. It's my own account, and it comes with original email, and all that other stuff to keep you safe :) Im not planning to go first, but if u are a trusted member i will go first. We can use any MM if u want, but u pay the fees.
Selling Lvl 1 Account Cheap & Expensive with Rare Skins
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling some lvl 1 accounts with Original Email and Welcoming Email. Some accounts have: Riot Blitzcrank, Arcade Hecarim, Championship Riven, Dreadkinght Garen, Pax Jax We can talk a deal and give them cheaper than normal. I'll go cheap for bundle (3 accounts +) or normal per 1 purchase. Payment: Skrill/PSC or PayPal (from very trusted) Contact: Skype: dyewtf
SELLING LOL ACCOUNT CHEAP! 40 CHAMPS! MUTIPLY SKINS| RARE SKINS!
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
15 EURO I WILL GO FIRST IF U ARE TRUSTED! ADD ME ON SKYPE FOR SHARE SCREEN OF THE ACCOUNT I WIL GO FIRST IF U ARE A TRUSTED MEMBER SKYPE: imvennize1337 Hello guys im selling my LoL account.