Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(OCE/NA) Cypher Boost - Cheap ✔ Fast ✔ Secure ✔

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up (OCE/NA/EUW/EUNE) Cypher Boost - Cheap ✔ Fast ✔ Secure ✔

Because I'm a new user, I won't be able to post my thread design.
Promotional Season Ending: 10% off everything!

About us.
Hello there, in case you don't know us, we are a bunch of mid to high tier diamond players who are passionate about boosting others. We enjoy boodsting, and take things seriously. We only boost in Oceanic servers at the moment, but plan on expanding in the future. This is a new boosting company, planning to grow bigger. We are currently providing free vouch games for players under Platinum. This is only for reputable players, under platinum.

Why boost from us?
Why you should buy from us? our boosters are highly skilled and can manage boosting on your account very well. we make sure that we do not mess with anything, buy anything without your consent, message your friends without your consent, add anyone and most importantly, we keep your account in great shape; this means not raging or flaming, but encouraging team mates and short calling for the best possible gameplay.

Our Prices
Full Pricing
Promotional Season Ending: 10% off everything!

Terms of Service
- Payment is required upfront prior to the start of the service

- You must not chargeback at any time of the boost. No
exceptions. Refunds amounts are to be decided by us based on the boosting done so far.

- You must not log into the account without notifying us.
Failure to follow this step can lead to cancellation of the service without a refund.
- If you are permitted to log onto your account during the
boosting period, you are not allowed to play Ranked.

- We are not responsible for any bans issues against your account, in regards to boosting. This shouldn’t be an issue as it has not happend before.

- Paypal is the only supported payment method

Closed Thread

« EUW Platin 5 3v3 Team | WTB TR Account! ill pay with Paypal! »