Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell PLAT 5 Euw account W 67 skins!

Discussion on Sell PLAT 5 Euw account W 67 skins! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell PLAT 5 Euw account W 67 skins!

SELL P5 account, 4 runepages(standart ad, atk speed,AP,Lee sin jngl) server EUW

for more questions add me on skype: i_am_miku (one with vayne profile pick)
offer me your price! im not taking much

elophant link:

Payment:
paypal
ALSO ACCEPTING RSGP!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell PLAT 5 Euw account W 67 skins!
10/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , Im selling my p5 euw account for 50€ 4 runepages, skt t1 ward skin, poro ward skin, Worlds fnc icon 2015 and more! 20+ skins worth 1350rp 1 Ultimate skin, Spirit guard udyr 2 legendary skins (Omega squad teemo and eternum nocturne) And much more!
[SELL] LoL Account/Plat V/136 Skins
10/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i dont want to waste more time and money in LoL. So im selling my ACC here. Before you read the infos: I DONT GIVE FIRST! Server: EU - West Rank: Plat 5 (derank from plat 1, inaktivity) Wins: ~1400 normal, 120~ ranked this season IP: 2305 RP: 118 Runes: All Runes, except the dont important ones.
[Selling] SELL PLAT 4 ACCOUNT 112 CHAMPS/54 SKINS/MUCH RUNES
08/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
title . make me offers or add me in skype .
[Selling] !!~SELL PLAT V ACCOUNT WITH RIOT SKINS~!!
09/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello dear Community, I decided to stop playing League with my account and now i want to sell it to someone of you guys. First of all the account is currently Platinum V and I already unlocked the first Ward Skin for Season 5. I stop playing because of my school and so, why shouldn't I sell it then :) Here are some pictures which show you details about my account! 102 Champions and 62 Skins, some legacys and legendarys. 7 Runepages for everything: ADC AD/ ADC...
EUW plat 4 account 70 skins for sell
09/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, i want to sell my account on EUW, SoloQ Rank is plat 4 with 60 lp. I have 5 rune pages, many summoner icons, riot fist bump ward skin, season 3 gold rank rewards, and judgment kayle and victorious elise skin from rewards. I have almost all the champions (18 left) I have around 60 skins : -Queen ashe -Iblitzcrank -Apocalyptic Brand -Sheriff Caitlyn -Resistance Caitlyn -Nightmare Cho'Gath