Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

「OCE」X E N ☢ N Boosting Service「OCE」—OPL Pro Players—

Discussion on 「OCE」X E N ☢ N Boosting Service「OCE」—OPL Pro Players— within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
「OCE」X E N ☢ N Boosting Service「OCE」—OPL Pro Players—

We're going to keep it short & simple. At XENON Boosting, we currently have 4 OPL Players and a handful of Challenger/Master tier players. Although we had briefly quit boosting, the season is now coming to an end and the competitive season is currently on hold until next split, so we decided to make a return.

TERMS OF SERVICE
☁ Division prices are based off a minimum LP gain of +18; otherwise net-win prices will incur.
☁ We are not responsible for any account suspensions/bans due to boosting.
☁ Refunds will not be given once an order has been started by one of our boosters.

NOTES
☁ Minimum 3 games per day.
☁ Rush orders will have a minimum of 5 wins per day.
☁ Super Rush orders will have a minimum of 10 wins per day.
☁ Specific Champion Pool orders will allow the client to choose which champions the booster will use.
☁ VMProtect can be ordered for extra protection over our VPN service. This allows Hash Manipulation of the LoL Client, making back-tracing impossible; advised for aspiring OPL players and those who do not want to risk end-of-season reward nullification.
☁ If you require a boost to be finish by a certain date, we can administer to this at an extra cost.
☁ All prices are negotiable if ordering in bulk.

For any enquiries, feel free to add our Skype @ XENOXBOOSTER

Don't be afraid to pay extra for a guaranteed boost.
Old 10/23/2015, 11:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You should make some vouches.
U came in this forum, have 0 post, 0/0/0.. and ure talking about pay extra money to you? if u want to make vouch add skype vercettis50 plat5, and why the f, guy should pay more money to be guarranted about boost? you should make it with 100% guarranties without any more money then, division worth already.
Old 10/23/2015, 12:00   #3

Thanks for you comment, you obviously aren't familiar with the OCE region, nor have you read my post properly.

Most people from the OCE region will understand what I/WE are talking about.

I'm more than happy to do a few vouch games for OCE players.
Old 10/23/2015, 12:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 99
The Black Market: 242/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by X E N O X View Post
Thanks for you comment, you obviously aren't familiar with the OCE region, nor have you read my post properly.

Most people from the OCE region will understand what I/WE are talking about.

I'm more than happy to do a few vouch games for OCE players.
So if you don't pay extra your boost isn't guaranteed?
Old 10/23/2015, 12:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jōkər View Post
So if you don't pay extra your boost isn't guaranteed?
Where does it say you have to pay extra for a guaranteed boost and not paying extra does not guarantee a boost?
Old 10/24/2015, 19:26   #6

!

Taking 1 or 2 more vouches.