Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to start my journey

Discussion on Want to start my journey within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to start my journey

So hello guys, I'm new here on this forums.
I'm League player since season 1.
ADC main.
I have no accounts to sell.
so I'm willing to start as a Booster.
and I know the season is about to end.
so I'll start like this:
season 4 challenger this season master.
Only for EU players. EUW/EUNE.
I'll do 1-2 games depends. for free
I accept now bronze 5 till gold 1 accounts.

and for sure I'm willing to work with a team of boosters, If a team looking for a EU booster please pm me I'll give enough proofs in private and you can tryout me.
Old 10/23/2015, 22:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me
Old 10/23/2015, 23:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1370/0/0
Skype me for tryout.

helpful.man2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Journey Online
02/21/2015 - Fiesta Online - 2 Replies
New fiesta online Server Journey Online. Looking for Members/Staff Members and donates. Donators will reserve special item ingame depending of the amount they donate. Items such as cs exp cards/ cs suits/ cs skins / cs mounts and more. Come and have fun
Shaiya Journey to another world
08/22/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 27 Replies
Yes, we are finally up! What is different about this server than all other servers? It will be very different. It will even have a story, but that, you will see in the features. This server is different because it's real. If you don't know what I mean, I mean that items are more realistic. For example, there are enchant items such as niobium, nylon etc. Some people might not like this idea, as it makes this server less fantasy. For example, the first armor is "made" from niobium. Still, I...
jewel journey Gold
03/21/2012 - Facebook - 8 Replies
jewel journey Gold mit Charles http://www.abload.de/thumb/goldcfelj.png 1, Wartet bis die zeit auf 15 sec ist, bei gratis münzen Wen ihr nicht die 10 minuten warten wollt öffnet Cheat Engine und geht auf Enable Speadhack und lässt die zeit schnelller verstreichen 2, Startet Charles und drückt auf RECORD und wartet bis Sammeln kommt.
Journey to the best!
05/22/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey People!, I'm bored atm and free so I found this 2 moons action 2 client, and im thinking of building it up to recent action , like 8 or 9. A lot of reason why im doing this but most importantly, When you want to start a server and you look for client or files etc, a lot of the files out there are already touched by noobs. So i want to build my own and keep it very simple. On the way I can learn somethings that I don't know. So if you want to join me, feel free to contact...
Fantasy Journey Online
06/12/2008 - User Submitted News - 8 Replies
Hi i found this interest new game in a other forum maybe someone know this ..... Developed by Lingo Soft (Beijing) and prototyped when PW first hit beta in late 2005? The only other Chinese MMORPG game with a world-standard proprietary developed 3D engine and features aimed not only for China market but also internationally. Currently completed 1st closed beta testing, 2nd closed beta testing due on August 27. Fantasy Journey Online!