Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends 111 champs 47 skins, rare,victorious etc also 48 unique icons

Discussion on League of Legends 111 champs 47 skins, rare,victorious etc also 48 unique icons within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends 111 champs 47 skins, rare,victorious etc also 48 unique icons

Selling Platinum V account with 111 champions
47 skins
48 unique icons
3 rune pages with ad ,ad l.s a.s pen, ap , ap pen
Contact
Line:itsmejustmematt

Base price is 210$ but for the first person who pms me it goes for 190$
>>> Selling only with middleman assistance<<<
If you dont want to buy BUT you know someone who wants too i will pay you if you tell that person about me and He/She will buy my account(i pay 20$)l

Tags
lol.cheap.rare

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends 111 champs 47 skins, rare,victorious etc also 48 unique icons
10/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://imgur.com/yHaH8JZ Selling Platinum V account with 111 champions 47 skins Akatsuki ILLEgaL's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats 48 unique icons 3 rune pages with ad ,ad l.s a.s pen, ap , ap pen Contact Skype:mateusz007441 Line:itsmejustmematt Base price is 210$ but for the first person who pms me it goes for 190$
[Selling] League of Legends 111 champs 47 skins, rare,victorious etc also 47 unique icons
10/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUNE account + 111 champ + 47 skins {legendary & rare & legacy&victorious} League of Legends Rank: Platinum V and has platinum border from last season - The account is Platinum V with 17 RP and 6k IP and i'm playing everyday till i sell it. - The account has 111 Owned Champions.