Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP PLAT SOLOQ BOOST

Discussion on CHEAP PLAT SOLOQ BOOST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP PLAT SOLOQ BOOST

Hey,

I have a job P2 to DV in duo.

I take a Platin acc and i can boost it for cheap ! Pm me on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Now - 6 net win at plat I EUW - MAIN MID soloq boost
08/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
hi im looking for a boost, 6 net win (1 lose = +1 win) im actually plat i, in promo. I need a booster who's playing mid or jungle (not rengar). No flame, no talk ig/friends Give me your price and time to finish for today. Thanks. PS: cant skype im at work atm, only pm here. PS2: paypal.
[Buying] EUW DUOQ/SOLOQ BOOST! PLAT 2 - DIAMOND 3
08/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
EUW DUOQ/SOLOQ BOOST! PLAT 2 - DIAMOND 3 Hand me ur offers below, would like 1/2 test games to make sure ur able to do the job properly, also would like some sort of proof of ur main account. Hand me offers below, with prices and skype.
[Selling] [55+ TBM] [EUW] REALLY CHEAP SOLOQ BOOST ONLY RIGHT NOW!
05/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
We can boost you for a really low price GOLD or PLATINUM. Add me in skype to discuss the price. I am 100% sure that you wont find cheaper. Done by high diamond players, so no fake challengers. Only EUW! My normal boosting thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3704327-50-tbm-boosting-service-nacbreda199 7.html
Selling TR smurf Plat 3 soloq with plat 3 3v3 team cheap
03/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell my smurf acc on TR. It is platin 3 and is the owner of a plat 3 3v3 Team. original mail is my paypal mail so i cant sell you that one. but we can change the email adress to yours. since it doesnt have so much champs im looking for like 30 euro paypal. skins : stinger akali,Kitty katta,viridian kayle,aristocrat Vayne and some more.
[Buying] WTB Duo/SoloQ Boost Gold 4 to Plat 5 on NA
10/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
~