Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat acc in eu west for duo q boost placement games in Eune.

Discussion on Plat acc in eu west for duo q boost placement games in Eune. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat acc in eu west for duo q boost placement games in Eune.

If you are interested pm me so we can discuss, I'm doing this because i really don't need the account in west and i want highest possible win rate in my 10 placement games in eune.

You'll have to be d2+ main player.

pm me if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Super Cheap]Elo boost up to Plat V [Offering free test games] EUW/EUNE
03/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, starting my own boosting service for EUW/EUNE players. Offering few test games for free to prove that I'm legit. Will try my best to reach your desirable league within a week. If you're interested make sure to add me on skype: eloleapp Prices: http://i.imgur.com/wnhdfvy.png
[Buying] Plat EUNE placement
02/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Want to buy Duo Q 9 placement matches, platinum MMR. The first one to say will be hired, will pay 35 eu.
[Buying] boost eune s4 plat mmr w/l , steam games,money,keys,etc
12/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
hello i looking for boost i can do by myself buy i do some boost on others for money and i need some who can boost acc from s4 to gold, 30 per win LP 35 , in que im with plat II max players coz i was plat iv on euw i transfered to eune , got back in silver iv and mmr is cool ! skype : djoletristana i need some proofs of your boost then u can start boost
[WTB] NA Server Placement games + games to plat
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Looking for cheap and fast service. Need complete placement games on an account that was gold 1 last season (plat 2 MMR dropped to gold due to ranked inactivity) Want to reach Plat 5. Tell me a price and provide contacts. Thanks
[Buying] Search for cheap boost in Placement games to plat
11/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
the guy with the best offer get the job need in season 4 a placement games boost to plat last season in 3v3 gold V Solo duo Silver 1 high mmr 18+ LAST OFFER WAS 40€ would anyone do it cheaper?