Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap League of Legends account gold V

Discussion on Cheap League of Legends account gold V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap League of Legends account gold V

Hello guys.
Since im not playing League of Legends more, im going to sell my account. So if you are interested in getting a league of legends account you are in the right place.
Here is some info's about the account:
Rank - Gold V
S4 rank - Platinum
Skins - 109 (inclusive legacy and legendary skins)
Champions - 120
Runepage's - 9 full rune pages.

So if you are interested in any further information you are welcome to ask me about the account.
contact informations
Skype - Molotovkongenbuddi1398

Best regards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of legends account Gold V Very cheap!Hey guys im selling my gold 5 league of l
06/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys im selling my gold 5 league of legends account for only 50 dollars! It has 124 champions and 88 skins! The only champion this account does have it ekko. It has lots of vault skins and Riot skins! Some of these include:
[Selling] Gold 4 League of Legends Account Cheap
01/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Account has 87 Champions owned 31 Skins and 3.6k IP. some of the skins include pulsefire ezreal and TPA Nunu Have the original email. Only want like $20 Acct is on NA server if you are interested in it please skype me @ evaandelaney
[Selling] CHEAP [NA] S4 Gold League of Legends Account
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Guys I'm back with another account. CHEAP League of Legends Account Gold IV. I will leave u you with the details ♥: Server: NA IP: 2180 RP:140 Normal games: 0 Rank (S4): Gold IV
[Selling] CHEAP [NA] Gold League of Legends Account
03/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys I'm back with another account. CHEAP League of Legends Account Gold IV. I will leave u you with the details ♥: Server: NA IP: 2180 RP:140 Normal games: 0
League of Legends Account on SALE! GOLD 1 MANY SKINS CHEAP CHEAP!!
01/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends "Guide" Free All Champs RARE Skins A C C O U N T | eBay VErY CHEEPP!