Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Unranked / 81 Champions / 40+ Skins -> 30€ PP/PSC or BTC

Discussion on [EUW] Unranked / 81 Champions / 40+ Skins -> 30€ PP/PSC or BTC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Unranked / 81 Champions / 40+ Skins -> 30€ PP/PSC or BTC

Hello,
i want to sell my main Account. It has got the following things:

- Unranked
- Mail not verified (u can verify it yourself)
- 2 rune pages
- 81 Champions
- Over 40 Skins

Account is perfect for smurfing or just beginning to play LoL if u dont want to level your acc to 30^^

30€, i accept Paypal, BTC and PSC.
Middleman is no problem.

Contact me via private message.
Old 10/21/2015, 15:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
still able to refund some skins?^^
Old 10/22/2015, 17:31   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
interested

Hi.
im interested in yur LoL acc.
add me skype: Superflim

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked ~ 100 Skins ~ 60 Champions ~ 60$
04/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA Unranked Lvl 30 Roughly 100 Skins Roughly 60 Champions ONLY 60$ Add me on Skype to check the account out yourself. Skype: monicaaaluvcake
[Selling] Selling Lvl 30 Unranked ~ 52 Champions ~ 200+ skins ~ Icons ~ Rare & Legendary Skins
03/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello therrr! Iv'e got an old NA account i'm selling off since I quit LoL. It is Lvl 30 and unranked this season, with 52 champions (not much). However there are 200+ skins on the account, including rare/legacy and also legendary skins! TONS OF ICONS TOO! I have spent way to much money for skins on this account for it to be a cheap account. So I am selling the account at starting price 200$. Highest bidder gets the account. Contact me at monicaaaluvcake on skype if you are interested in the...
[Selling] All Champions | 212 Skins | UNRANKED | 15 Rune Pages | TONS OF RARE SKINS INSIDE
02/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. Today I will be selling a League of Legends account on the North American server. It has all champions, 212 skins, 15 rune pages, tons of rare skins (as seen in the imgur album), and has 15 rune pages (full of runes). Here is a link to an imgur album with some of the best skins on the account (only about 40 out of 212 of the account's skins). EpicNPC Selling Account - Imgur I'm looking for $250 for this account. I will also consider any offers. I only deal in PayPal. Add me on...
[Selling] [EUW] [UNRANKED] 14 champions, 2 skins.
01/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Want to sell my account, paysafecard only. 14 champions: Alistar Annie Ashe Evelynn Gragas Janna Master Yi
[Selling] [EUW] [UNRANKED] 14 champions, 2 skins.
01/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Want to sell my account, paysafecard only. 14 champions: Alistar Annie Ashe Evelynn Gragas Janna Master Yi