Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW: Gold 5- 14 runepages- 116 champions- 102 skins(Pax Jax etc)- tons of runes&icons

Discussion on EUW: Gold 5- 14 runepages- 116 champions- 102 skins(Pax Jax etc)- tons of runes&icons within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 108/1/9
EUW: Gold 5- 14 runepages- 116 champions- 102 skins(Pax Jax etc)- tons of runes&icons

Hello. Im selling my EU-West account.
Account comes with working recovery with pictures proof that those works ( messages with riot ).

Information.

This account have a ROCCAT midlane Nukeduck on friendlist, hes friendly and even playing normal or 1vs1 with you! And many more Master-Challanger players.

116 Champions [ Missing- Bard, Braum, Galio, Heimerdinger, Hecarim, Kindred, Malzahar, Mordekaiser, Tahm, Velkoz and Ziggs ].

102 Skins [ Much legacy and rares like- PAX Jax, Triumphant Ryze, Riot K-9 Nasus, Judgement Kayle etc ]

Gold 3 is current Rank.

Tons of Icons.

Tons of Runes includeing Razer runes.

Profile!

Missing Champions

Runes!

Skins!

Icons!

Nukeduck Proof!

Price:

Buy it now- 130€
Auction starting with 80€.