Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Dia-Master EUNE (Cheap)

Discussion on WTS Dia-Master EUNE (Cheap) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Dia-Master EUNE (Cheap)

Hey guys,

boosting Platin Div. x - Master on Eune for very little money. Pm me or add in skype

Closed Thread

« Cheaper Riot Points EUW (Mobile Payment) | [WTT] LEM CSGO smurf for EUNE unranked »

Similar Threads
[Selling] MASTER TIER BOOSTING/COACHING CHEAP ON EUW/EUNE/TR/RUSS
08/11/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 89 Replies
DUOQ BOOSTING ALSO AVAILABLE. PLACEMENTS FOR 20-60EU DEPENDING ON LAST SEASONS MMR. 8/10 GUARANTEED, MOST PROBABLY 9/10. NB: IT'S BEST TO ADD MY SKYPE VIA THE ICON BELOW THE AVATAR DUE TO IMPERSONATORS SAFETY: YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PROVIDED SERVICE GIVEN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES (Low winrate, you just started duoq and don't like the booster, etc.) REFUNDED VALUE VARIES ON LP GAINED DURING BOOST.
Cheap EUW/EUNE/TR Boosting by challenger/master tier players!
10/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
delete
[Selling] EloBoost [EUW][EUNE][TR][Cheap][Fast][By a Master] - Need voucher
08/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello , i'm kevin i've 25 years old i'm from france , i play league of legend since S1 and i'm actually D1 ( was master ) I don't need voucher anymore ! Price Bronze
[Selling] [Euw/EuNE] Cheap and fast boosts, Diamond1/Master verified booster!
01/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Introduction I'm a Diamond 1/Master player in EUW with experience all the way from season 2. Season 2 - Platinum Season 3 - Diamond Season 4 - Diamond 1/Master Additional info
[Selling] CHEAP Placements for EUW/EUNE - By Master Tier player!
01/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i am looking for costumers for placement matches. Currently the prices are related to your rating in seasons 4. 20 - If below Gold 3 (9/1)Win rate 25 - If below Platinum 5 (8/2)Win rate 30 - If below Platinum 2 (8/2)Win rate 35 - If below Diamond 5 (8/2)Win rate 40 - If dia 5 + higher (7/3)Win rate