Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need silver account right now. (free/cheap wins)

Discussion on Need silver account right now. (free/cheap wins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 810
Smile Need silver account right now. (free/cheap wins)

Need silver account right now ( preferably low silver but any is fine ). Will play a few games, just have Xerath/Nid/TF, if you don't I can still play they just won't be my main chars.

EUW
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2016, 12:39   #2

elite*gold: 810
bump

bump
Old 03/11/2016, 13:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
got siver 3 account if need got nida and tf but not xera

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free or very cheap wins in silver
10/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
As thread title says. Just add me on skype if you have an account with decent runes/champs and that you want either free or (very cheap) wins ( we're talking cents ) If you want an actual boost ( only doing sort of small boosts atm due to not having much time ( but can do longer boosts if you're not in a hurry ) refer to my main thread.
free 3 wins on bronze/silver account!
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
3 free wins on bronze/silver account! tittle says it, need one bronze/silver acc to duoq, will win 3 games for free, add skype, u are able to spectate and talk with me, maybe u could learn something! :) ^ this is for EUW , ^^U Ok , already got it. thanks!
[Selling] Free wins silver/gold account EUNE !
03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title, Need an account to duoque for a job. But don't have an EUNE account add me on skype/pm me!
Looking for NA account. bronze-Silver Tier. you will get free wins!
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I need to duoQ with my customer so I need NA account. depends how long boost he buys you might even get some tiers skipped!:D Your account must have decent rune page(AP) and FIDDLESTICKS! <3 Skype in signature D=
Free wins on Bronze-Silver level NA account!
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account must have fiddle. Decent ap rune page! Skype in signature! (i need to duoq with friend on NA and i don't have account myself in na (that low level account) so i cant duoQ with him .