Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★★ EUW 30 ACCOUNT - 177 SKINS! - COOL ICONS! - OVER 1k WINS/NOT-BOTTED ★★

Discussion on ★★ EUW 30 ACCOUNT - 177 SKINS! - COOL ICONS! - OVER 1k WINS/NOT-BOTTED ★★ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile ★★ EUW 30 ACCOUNT - 177 SKINS! - COOL ICONS! - OVER 1k WINS/NOT-BOTTED ★★

Hi, I'm offering my account on EUW! I only accept Paypal (Friends & Family) through a popular and TRUSTED Middleman from this site.
  • (3 Victorious ones, etc)
  • 99 champions, 9 runepages, 12800 IP, 150 RP
  • not botted, the account is several years old and I'm the owner
  • (Account hit diamond with very good MMR, but decayed because of inactivity before the end of the season)
  • currently in Placements (1 loss, 1 win)
  • Account was played last time in May, 100% inactive afterwards, so you don't need to fear incoming, recent bans

The underlined parts are links, you can click them.

If you have any questions or concerns, just ask! If you are interested, feel free to send me an offer or PM me your skype, I will add you asap.
Old 10/15/2015, 01:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello Dude im realy interested in your account! Please add me ingame "SmilingBonus" then we can trade that account and find a good price
Old 10/15/2015, 21:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added u on skype