Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD 2 TO PLAT 5

Discussion on GOLD 2 TO PLAT 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/14/2015, 19:33   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
33euro PayPal
by Master
Skype - jeniadehtiar
1-2days max
Old 10/14/2015, 20:16   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
20€
Old 10/15/2015, 15:31   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Season 5 ends the 11th of November, get boosted to the ranking you deserve today with the markets absolute safest elo boosting company, . (under construction)

Order now before the rush starts, and avoid long wait times. If you order soon we can boost you from bronze all the way to challenger before the season ends!

BoostYourElo has the lowest banrate of any elo boosting company, with less than 0.001% of our clients getting banned. Choose safety, quality and professionalism with .
Want that cool Master border? Or maybe you are aiming for Challenger? No matter the elo, we can provide it!

Regards, Rockyzzz
Booster | Boost Your Elo
Challenger |
EloBoost | CEO & Founder