Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Eu-Ne account 72 SKINS , EXPENSIVE SKINS

Discussion on Sell Eu-Ne account 72 SKINS , EXPENSIVE SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Sell Eu-Ne account 72 SKINS , EXPENSIVE SKINS

I sell lol account , silver 3 at the moment , wtih 72 skins , 5 buyed icons . RIOT ward skin , 85 champs , and 3 rune pages ( Ad , Ap , Tank )
Here can you see the skins : Or if the link error , just search Unuoarecare90 on Elophant
Ps : i have buyed the garen skin at 750 RP
PM me .
LOOK AT THE REPLAY OF THAT AWSOME DUDE FOR SEE THE SKINS xD
Old 10/13/2015, 17:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do not show the name of the account so everyone can see it, instead of that just simply use some screenshots, I've made them for you just copy paste in your post or tell people to look in my replay xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2015, 18:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

la ce pret il dai?
Old 10/14/2015, 09:52   #4

Salut

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander.tud View Post
la ce pret il dai?
Da-mi private messege daca vrei sa discutam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodoboydragos View Post
Do not show the name of the account so everyone can see it, instead of that just simply use some screenshots, I've made them for you just copy paste in your post or tell people to look in my replay xD
Thx dude

Tags
72 skins, 85 champs, eu-ne, sell acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU | 4 LVL 80 | EXPENSIVE SKINS | GEM SHOP SKINS | HEADSTART ACCOUNT
03/27/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey all! I'm selling my account because I've recently quit Guild Wars 2 and I have absolutely nothing to do with my account now. My account features 4 lvl 80 characters, all in exotic (Thief, Warrior, Guardian, Mesmer) with some in ascended trinkets. Also 1 level 60 character. S - There are a lot of gem store skins unlocked on this account (Marjory's Dagger, Rox's Short bow, Magitech set, Grenth Hood, Shadow Assassin outfit, Flute, Aetherblade skin set, Zodiac light skin set, Belinda's...
[Selling] IV SILVER ACCOUNT WITH 102 CHAMPS AND 47 SKINS (+EXPENSIVE SKINS) 40 €
11/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I want to sell my League of Legends Account, because i dont have any time for it any more. Their are 102 Champs and 47 Skins (Astronaut Teemo, Battlecast Cho Gath, Bloodlord Vladimir, Pulsfire Ezreal and a lot more).:mofo: For 30 € you can get this account. For more infos add me on skype: cianheyho
[Selling] GW2 Account - 4 Legendary Skins - Full Ascended Stuffs - A LOT OF EXPENSIVE SKINS!
10/31/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I will give away my account due to not having much time for Guild Wars 2. The Account hasn't been banned a single time, is on Seafarer's Rest (Europe) Server, is pretty famous in WvW European Scene, has commander tag, 4 Legendary Skins, Full Ascended Gear for some Characters and a lot of other expensive skins which cost thousands of gold in the Trading Post. 1x Charr Guardian, Lv 80, Full Ascended Weapon/Armor/Trinkets (FULL BAG EXTENSION!) 1x Asura Elementalist, Lv 80, Ascended...
[Selling] EUW LoL Account +50 skins (Udyr, Ez, Nasus, Kayle expensive skins...) BRONZE 1 35€
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Close pls.