Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Booster lf Partners

Discussion on Booster lf Partners within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Booster lf Partners

exp:
My league was high dia in the past, but sold my acc a while ago and only did boosting jobs while this.
boosting exp:
I can easy boost until platin5, even to dia5, but prefer duoq in platin elo. (Before some weeks i did 19-2 from p3 - d5 with duoq)

Iam looking for a booster with much work, so i can help him a bit and we can mostly duoq, for fair price of course. Can play 16hours+ on some days, so we can do quit fast boosts, but iam not a fan of 24/7.

Iam just looking for someone who can give me from time to time a bit work, if possible pref duoq (much easier), for a fair payment.

Write me pm if you interested.
Iam German.

Greetings

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Partners for Draftwins!
07/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
sorry if this is the wrong section, but im searching for a squad of players who have to do draftwins if boosters or nonboosters just write me
New server? Partners?
08/03/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi i am a man who knows quite allot on online marketing and am planning to start a new metin 2 server. the problem is i dont have the knowledge or time to try to make a new server. so im searching a partner who has experience of making servers and is willing to make a new one and a simple homepage, let me market it and fix it up and we split the proffit of the item shop 50/50. I have allot of experience of the game so i know some stuff at least! i have been playing it around 6-8 years. If...
Boosters looking for Duo Q partners
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 45 Replies
Back in business. UP
Looking for powerlevel partners EUW
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hello! currently lvl 14 on euw, powerevelling up my smurf, if anyone wanna join i'd be happy, its pretty slow playing with beginners all the time :) pm me if interested, i will play until ~4 AM
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...