Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OCE Platinum 4 good account

Discussion on OCE Platinum 4 good account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile OCE Platinum 4 good account

Hello want to sell my OCE account platinum 4 with 92 champs 7 rune pages
many icons many skins
skype for more info

payement paysafecard or steam wallet codes

accepting middleman

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Really good Platinum II Account, EUW
03/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there dear EPVPers, you may not know me, but I've been idly lurking around for quite some time now ;) Long story short I dropped a lot of cash on an account on euw and since I want to quit now I'll decided to get at least a few % of that back so here goes: This account features: Original e-mail(credentials disclosed upon transaction) S3 Silver rewards(account is pretty fresh, i didnt have enough time to climb until season end, sadly) S4 Current ranking of Platinum 2 110~~...
[Selling] WTS Platinum I EUW [ Good Account ]
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello so basicly the account Stats- Platinum I 98 champs 4 rune pages 28 skins 19 League Points 20-25 Lp per win If you interested contact me .if you want to see the account i can screenshare on skype or Tv.
[Selling] EUW Platinum V account with good MMR
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Here we go. Server is EUW, 42 champions (all adc except varus), 19 skins (mostly skins for adc and some legacy (ex. The Magnificent TF, Notthingham Ezreal, Slay Belle Kayarina)), 16 rune pages, no previous bans. PM for any information. With Regards, allymf
[Selling] Very Good Platinum Account !!
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello fellas I am selling my Platinum V account , here is what the account has : Champions + Skins : Ahri Akali - Crimson Alistar - Unchained Amumu - Sad Robot Anivia Annie
[Selling] PLATINUM LoL Account! Good MMR.
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I'm selling one of my platinum accounts. The account is Platinum V at the moment, it has a good MMR. (gets 27-30 / game). The account had a Silver S2 Rating and has these icons. Here is a picture of the rating: http://2.ii.gl/rTv5r7.png Normal games: