Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze 3 account

Discussion on Bronze 3 account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 151
The Black Market: 116/1/3
Bronze 3 account

selling bronze 2 account with 41 champs and 14 skins inc dj sona cs shy

euw

selling for 15 euro paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will boost the account for free but i have 2 requirements : NA only aswell as from bronze to silver only.If interested add Aitren1 on skype.
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
{NA Only}I was plat 5 earlier this season, recently got demoted to gold 1. although I am not some diamond player who boosts for money on a regular basis I have boosted 3 accounts from bronze to silver in the past with ease and the best part for you is that I boost for free. If you are interested add Aitren1 on skype and we will discuss the details.
[Buying] Bronze 5 or Unranked Bronze last season account
03/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, title explains all. I don't care about champs, skins or runes. I just want a Bronze 5 account or an account that has been bronze (preferably 3 or worse) last season. Price is negotiable, but shouldn't be too expensive. Region is EUW or with free transfer to EUW
SUCHE BRONZE ACCOUNT // Search Bronze Accounts
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Leute ich suche für die kommenden 3-4 Tage ein Bronze Account! Warum? Wir haben mittlerweile 6 Leute von Bronze auf Silber 5 umsonst gespielt! Und da wir nur DuoQ Spielen fehlen uns ab heute 2 Accounts. Was brauche ich nun?