Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Platinum 1 PAX Sivir, Pax Jax, CS Thresh 75 skins 100 champs

Discussion on EUW Platinum 1 PAX Sivir, Pax Jax, CS Thresh 75 skins 100 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EUW Platinum 1 PAX Sivir, Pax Jax, CS Thresh 75 skins 100 champs

Border: Diamond
Division: Plat 1 EUW- Diamond 3 TR
Server: EUW
Skins: 75 Skins
Rune Page: 13 and lots of tier 3 runes

Screens

Price: Waiting your offers.
Old 10/10/2015, 22:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Payment methods?
Old 10/11/2015, 08:07   #3

Paypal, Skrill, Bank Transfer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Euw d2 - all champs 154 skins (pax sivir, championship thresh/riven/shyvana)
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling my personal lol account with original email, I know all the secret quesitons ip when made the account first champion bought etc. The account has high mmr in 5v5 and has challenger boarder, this account has all you need add me on skype: qualityboosting to talk more Please only add me if you are interested in the acc and now stupid offers.
[Selling] PLATIN V - 89 CHAMPS - 50 SKINS - [CS RIVEN , CS THRESH, PAX SIVIR ...]
06/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/tE8Xd.jpghttp://i.epvpimg.com /eDOLf.jpg Reg.-Mail+Welcome Mail included. Offers via PM or Skype.
[Selling] EUW acc PAX sivir cs thresh and more skins runes champs
08/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling euw acc with 108 champs .72 skins , 14 rune pages ,rare skins like pax sivir and more ,rare /limited icons , transfered from eune to euw :) bronze is now looking to sell for 20-25
[Selling] [WTS][EUW] PLATINUM S3 ACCOUNT|98 CHAMPS|40+ SKINS|CHAMP THRESH|SIVIR PAX
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my lol account because i dont play for 2 months. Here are the acc info: -S3 platinum rewards -40+ skins (sivir pax, championship thresh, arcade hecarim, wicked nidalee, snow day singed, definetly not blitz, pulsefire ez, corki red baron, amummu re-gifted, silver kayle, some legacy skins and a lot of normal skins) -98 Champs