Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EUW] DIAMOND 4 70 CHAMP

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] DIAMOND 4 70 CHAMP

hi im selling my smurf on euw . rank diamond 4 has about 70 champ and 10+ runes pag. these are the skins:

for all info add me on skype: ggwpff31

Old 10/10/2015, 00:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 217
The Black Market: 100/1/0
lel knew it
Old 10/10/2015, 00:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why you saying scam?
Old 10/10/2015, 00:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

that was my account i just submit a ticket to riot

« Looking for 3v3,5v5 Diamond team for Borders EUW | Unranked Placement matches solo/duo »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] [CHAMP RIVEN] Diamond 4 personal acct w/ diamond border, VICTORIOUS J4,PFE
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am looking to sell my main account that I've had since season 1. I am the original and only owner of this acct. I will only be selling through playerauctions, if you dont know what that is, do some research, its the most secure and trusted site for selling virtual merchandise price: open to offers, dont waste my time if your a reseller/low baller, im only looking for legit buyers who really want to buy my account with a good price (what its worth) Currently Diamond 4 Last...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Team 60 || Diamond III Acc with Challenger border and 126 skins, 108 champ
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys wtb a dia I team we include the rewards with our team so ull get border too and elise etc. Also selling Diamond III acc with Challenger Border 108 champs and 126 skins including 19 runepages im going on first for trusted member Skype: ExiledKyu
[Selling] Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7 P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
[Selling] LoL acc on EUW gold s1, diamond s2, diamond s3 all champ/runes, 200+ skins
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling my EUW league of legends account, i would actually keep it if it wasnt for the fact that i just had a baby and i have no more time to play and also i need some money like you all can imagine ^^ That said i would like to sell it as fast as possible, thas why its cheaper the it should be, its a really good account and its worth is probably over 1k euros. This account has been played from season 1 and it comes with: -over 200 skins in it (including very rare ones), ofc im gonna...
[Selling] WEST S2 Diamond S3 Diamond III 20 page rune all champ
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Im selling my account S2 Diamon Solo Q and 5v5 now is Diamond III 20 page runes