Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for 3v3,5v5 Diamond team for Borders EUW

Discussion on Looking for 3v3,5v5 Diamond team for Borders EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 217
The Black Market: 100/1/0
Arrow Looking for 3v3,5v5 Diamond team for Borders EUW

Looking to join (paying of course) Diamond team 3v3 or 5v5 to receive the diamond border.
Take in consideration the 10 wins too

Please add me on skype: xSilentMoon
Old 10/10/2015, 00:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
You just get the borders in their respective queues. So being Diamond in 5v5 grants you a Diamond border in the 5v5 queue only but your SoloQ border will be equal to your SoloQ-rating.

Just wanted to let you know - sorry if I destroyed anyone's business right now
Old 10/10/2015, 00:05   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 217
The Black Market: 100/1/0
oh okay thanks
Old 10/10/2015, 00:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordkorea View Post
You just get the borders in their respective queues. So being Diamond in 5v5 grants you a Diamond border in the 5v5 queue only but your SoloQ border will be equal to your SoloQ-rating.

Just wanted to let you know - sorry if I destroyed anyone's business right now
ow didn't knew, thanks for the info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eune Diamond 4 // 79 Champs // 22 skins // Diamond borders
03/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Eune diamond 5 account with 80 champs and around 22 skins, pulzefire ezreal and aether wing kayle skins included and bunch of other good skins. There are 4 runes page, and ofcourse diamond borders. If interested leave me an offer via skype : single.boost or msg me here ;)
[Selling] Diamond 1 east account [Diamond borders][40 skins][77 champs][11k ip]
06/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi everyone, so i decided to sell my Diamond 1 account, which is on eune, with 7 rune pages, 40 skins, 77 champions, 11k ip, 644 Rp (also 820 rp are coming from 3rd place in one tournament). On this account i reached gold in season 2, in S3 Diamond 1, and in S4 i also reached Diamond 1. So this is the info. Account Not owned Champions Icons Runes Runes2 Skins Skins2
[Selling] [EUW] [Diamond Borders] Selling Diamond 1 Account [Paypal]
05/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, after years of playing league of legends i decided to quit the game and sell my account.The account has not recieved any warnings/bans. Here is the list of champions i do not have Here are the skins i owe (50 skins WITH (((judgement kayle)))
[Selling] [EUW] DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT W/ALOT SKINS & DIAMOND BORDERS S3
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
First of all the account age is ~3 years. Main reason of selling the account is because i don't play the game anymore. The account has diamond borders season 3 & was top 3 EUW at some point. CHAMPIONS :117/117 + EXTRA 15K IP PICTURES OF THE ACCOUNT : Account - Imgur Account also has alot of icons + Season 3 ward skin and Tomb Angel ward skin. PRICE: OFFER EDIT: Forgot, also has 16 rune pages.