Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] PLAT 4 SPIRIT GUARD UDYR only 20€!!! SELLING

Discussion on [EUW] PLAT 4 SPIRIT GUARD UDYR only 20€!!! SELLING within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] PLAT 4 SPIRIT GUARD UDYR only 20€!!! SELLING

Hello I am kinda in a big hurry to sell my lol account, it is plat 4, 76champs 7758IP atm,

Champions Skins: Unchained Alistar, Lord Darius, Dark Valkyrie Diana, Gladiator Draven, Fisherman Fizz, Dreadknight Garen, Warring Kingdoms Katarina, Dragon Fist Lee Sin, Victorious Morgana, Redeemed Riven, Uncle Ryze, Rito Girl Tristana, Sultan Tryndamere, Spirit Guard Udyr, Aristocrat Vayne, Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao, Shockblade Zed

through middleman and paypal only

contact me on skype for further details

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUNE Plat 5 account, 16 skins including Spirit Guard Udyr and brolaf.
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a Plat 5 account with 16 skins including Brolaf and SGU. It has only 55 champs tho. 5k IP atm. http://i.imgur.com/nO0pPHb.png These are the skins it has. And there is the profile. http://i.imgur.com/xbaR5Ep.jpg For more info add me on skype: greetings.mate1 I can share screen and etc.
[Selling] Selling plat 5 acc with pulsefire ezreal, spirit guard udyr and some more nice skins
09/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my LoL acc because i stopped play i have the 2 best skins available ( pulsefire ezreal and spirit guard udyr ) and im plat 5. I would like to get 60 euros. Also my acc is on EUW.
Selling lv. 20 Account with Spirit Guard Udyr
08/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna sell my Account on the Server EUW, it have 2 Runsides with Support and Jungle Runes (both not full!!) It haves a few champs and skins , and the ultimate Spirit Guard Udyr i have like 4 or 5 Skins, i want 10€ German Paysafecard for it. We trade with Middleman only!
Selling lv. 20 Account with Spirit Guard Udyr
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my Level 20 Account on EUW Server , it haves a few Skins and a few Champs Champs : Udyr ; Leona ; Braum ; Thresh ; Kayle ; Master Yi ; Nunu ; Garen ; Jax ; Rengar ; Singed Skins : Jaximus ; Judgement Kayle ; Iron Solari Leona ; Surfer Singed ; Black Belt Udyr ; Primal Udyr ; Spirit Guard Udyr
EUW 76 SKins Plat V Spirit Guard Udyr & Many more
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im selling my League Of Legends EUW Account. And im looking for around 150 Euros. I've been playing this game since release 2008 and become abit tired of the game. Instead of disbanding this account i decided to sell it because of all the time, effort and money i put into this game. Season 1 Gold, Season 2 Gold, Season 3 Platinum. The account currently has a Season 3 Platinum Banner + Signature. The Account has 72 Champions ( See photos) and 76 Skins (See Photos)