Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap and Fast boost on EUNE,EUW,RUS,Turkey

Discussion on Cheap and Fast boost on EUNE,EUW,RUS,Turkey within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap and Fast boost on EUNE,EUW,RUS,Turkey

Me and my friend have got some free time so we are planning to start boosting service. We together can boost you till Master/Challenger. Prices are really low as we are starting just now and want to get some jobs. All prices can be discussed and negotiated. As 2 people are doing this jobs will be done faster and we can start right away as soon as we receive orders.

My skype name is fergeant. Please add me if u are interested.

I know we are new and there is a trust problem but once you get to know us and once we finish the job it will all change
Old 10/10/2015, 09:18   #2

Just finished a d4 job. Looking for more. Prices are cheap as we want to promote ourselves. please contact me on skype.
Old 10/22/2015, 09:05   #3

lf jobs
Old 10/22/2015, 09:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 225
Need vouch?

Tags
boost, cheap, eune, euw