Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Account (Ultimate, Legendary and 1350 skins and lot more)

Discussion on EUNE Account (Ultimate, Legendary and 1350 skins and lot more) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Account (Ultimate, Legendary and 1350 skins and lot more)

Skins:

Emumu
Panda Annie
Heartseeker Ashe
Woad Ashe
Sandstorm Ekko
Pulsefire Ezreal
Explorer Ezreal
PROJECT: Fiora
PROJECT: Yasuo
PROJECT: Yi
PROJECT: Zed
PROJECT: Leona
PROJECT: Lucian
Void Fizz
Captain Gangplank
Rogue Admiral Garen
Gentleman Gnar
Nightblade Irelia
Traditional Lee Sin
High Comman Katarina
Shadow Prince Malzahar
Chosen Master Yi
Infernal Nasus
Nighthunter Rengar
King Tryndamere
HeartSeeker Varus
White Mage Veigar
Master Chef Tahm Kench
Dark Crystal Ryze
Pickpocket Twitch

58 Champions

193 RP

3860 IP

Silver IV

One ward Skin

Unranked

Selling it for $55

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Account 40+skins (including RARE,ULTIMATE and LEGENDARY)
08/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Golden alistar goth annie amethyst ashe arctic warfare caitlyn iblitzcrank deathblossom Elise/Victorious Elise Pumpkinhead fiddlesticks frostblade Irelia Legendary :Forecast Janna Commando J4
[Selling] EUNE Unranked account with 40k RP and Ultimate/Legendary/Regular skins
07/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Unranked- The account has 40K RP leftover. SKINS ULTIMATE - SPIRIT GUARD UDYR + PULSEFIRE EZREAL (2) (6500 RP) LEGENDARY - (8) (RP 14560)
EUNE Plat With 96 skins (Many legacy,Legendary and both of Ultimate)
10/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my Account, the reason I'm selling is because I don't have that much time anymore to play, which made me loose interest in playing. I am looking for a fair offer. :mofo: Account is currently Plat 5 wiht 100p, has 9 rune pages with most important runes, Haunting Ward skin. There is only 400Rp and 2000IP Champions with skins: Midnight Ahri Blood Moon Akali Sad Robot Amumu Bird Of Prey Anivia Frostfire Annie
[Selling] EUNE Plat With 96 skins (Many legacy,Legendary and both of Ultimate)
10/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my Account, the reason I'm selling is because I don't have that much time anymore to play, which made me loose interest in playing. I am looking for a fair offer. :mofo: Account is currently Plat 5, has 9 rune pages with most important runes, Haunting Ward skin. There is only 400Rp and 2000IP Champions with skins: Midnight Ahri Blood Moon Akali Sad Robot Amumu Bird Of Prey Anivia Frostfire Annie
[Selling] EUNE GOLD 1 With 96 skins (Many legacy,Legendary and both of Ultimate)
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my Account, the reason I'm selling is because I don't have that much time anymore to play, which made me loose interest in playing. I am looking for a fair offer. :mofo: Account is currently Gold 1, has 9 rune pages with most important runes, Haunting Ward skin. There is only 400Rp and 2000IP Champions with skins: Midnight Ahri Blood Moon Akali Sad Robot Amumu Bird Of Prey Anivia Frostfire Annie