Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic Battle.net Account to lol PBE account

Discussion on Epic Battle.net Account to lol PBE account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Epic Battle.net Account to lol PBE account

Hello guys,

after years of hardly working on my account I finally want to trade my Battle.net, because I started playing league of legends,My Battle.net Account is worth 500-600$ (I payed raw 200€ just for purchasing games) and I will give you full recovery info(including personal ID) in case of safety.
It has Diablo 3 (Both Expansions) : 670+ Paragon, Full Raekor/2x Ancient Wastes/Leap Barbarians( 4 barbarians fully geared,ready to solo grift 45+), + 5 monks anciently geared1x Triset ultra monk with 47 sologrift record, also 3x Dragonfly, / Ingeom, monks fully geared as well, TONS of 50 lvl Legendary Gems, 2B gold with 50 lvl Boon of Hoarder gem as well, + T10 solo grifts 35-40 DH & Samely geared WD, all classes at MAX and all materials including GIFT + FS tons.
P.S the accoumt also has both (HoTS & WoL starcraft 2 expansions bought)

If interested, Please contact me on

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EPIC Battle.net Account
04/20/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
WTS My Legendary Battle.net account for cheap. (Priced Worth 400$) but I am selling it for cheap. it contains : 1) Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls Expansion, Paragon 600+ Monk/Crusader/Barbarian/Witch Doctor Full Geared can do T6 Normally (BiS Gear worth Years of hard work) and all classes at max lvl. 2) Starcraft 2 + Heart of Swarm + Wings of Liberty (Both Expansions) => Gold Ranked (Ladder) + Cool Icons unlocked 3) Hearthstone/Heroes of the Storm/Overwatch Beta test Signed Via Blizzard ...
[Selling] Epic Battle.net account
04/18/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
WTS My Legendary Battle.net account for cheap. (Priced Worth 400$) but I am selling it for cheap. it contains : 1) Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls Expansion, Paragon 600+ Monk/Crusader/Barbarian/Witch Doctor Full Geared can do T6 Normally (BiS Gear worth Years of hard work) and all classes at max lvl. 2) Starcraft 2 + Heart of Swarm + Wings of Liberty (Both Expansions) => Gold Ranked (Ladder) + Cool Icons unlocked 3) Hearthstone/Heroes of the Storm/Overwatch Beta test Signed Via Blizzard ...
[Selling] Epic Battle.net account
04/13/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] Epic Battle.net Account
03/26/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Here is the info of my battle.net account, it's got stuff listed below and Is priced worth 400$,but I sell it for much cheaper if you accept. (around 100$) : 1)Diablo 3 + RoS Expansion 3 Witch Doctor/Crusader/Mage/DH (A lot near to BiS Gear) (PARAGON 250 + ) 2)Stacraft 2 + Wings of Liberty + Heart of the Swarm Expansions (Gold Rank in Ladder) 3)Heroes of the storm / Hearthstone + Overwatch Beta. ---> WILL GO FIRST IF YOU HAVE A GOOD OFFER! <--- If interested, Add me on Skype :...
[Selling] Epic Battle.net Account
03/23/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
My battle.net account is worth 400$ and it has got : 1)Diablo 3 Witch Doctor/Crusader/Mage/DH (A lot near to BiS Gear) (paragon 250 + ) + RoS Expansion 2)Stacraft 2 + Wings of Liberty + Heart of the Swarm Expansions (Gold Rank in Ladder) 3)Heroes of the storm / Hearthstone + Overwatch Beta. ---> Will Go First If You Have a Good Offer <--- If interested, Add me on Skype : W1zard_Master :D