Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account / 159 Skins (+ rare ones like PAX Jax) / All Champions !

Discussion on EUW Account / 159 Skins (+ rare ones like PAX Jax) / All Champions ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Account / 159 Skins (+ rare ones like PAX Jax) / All Champions !

Hello.

I'm here to sell my LoL account.

Some of the details are:

- Diamond last season, Gold I now because of decay (Plat II before I stopped playing, so you should skip divisions easily).

- EUW Server.

- 10935 IP's.

- Every Champion.

- 9 Rune Pages + all the runes (Except the useless ones like Energy runes etc...)

- 159 Skins (Like PAX Jax, Medieval Twitch, Pulsefire Ezreal, Spirit Guard Udyr), if you want to see them all I have printscreens I can show you.

I will only trade with a Middleman, or go first if it's a person with high reputation (100+ TBM).

Minimum price is 50€, instant selling price is 150€.

I accept Paypal, Paysafecard, CS:GO Items or Steam Money.

Any more informations feel free to ask.

Leave your offers below or just PM ME.
Old 10/04/2015, 17:35   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 400
I'll start by going with the Minimum price then ~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Bronze 3 Account(RARE SKINS)(PAX JAX+SIVIR!!!)(LOTS OF CHAMPIONS+SKINS)
01/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I'm going to be selling my account due to the fact I more then likely won't have enough free time to play any more when I begin attending college. The account is on the North American Server. The account has 2 RARE PAX Skins that you can't buy on League of Legends anymore. PAX Jax (Valued at over 100$USD) PAX Sivir (Valued at over 25$ USD) The account has 76 Champions The account has 43 Skins
[Selling] WTS> League of Legends account Diamond 5 126 Champions 127 Skins, 4 rare skins
09/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Account Summary Pricing: From 350 Euros/USD, Paypal Only Region: EUW (Europe West) (You can transfer to ANY region) Champions: 126 Skins: 172 Skin highlights: Victorious Morgana (Season 4 Gold+) (No longer obtainable) Judgement Kayle (10 Games Played in Season 1) (No longer obtainable)
[Selling] EUNE Rare Pax account, level 30, 75 champions with rare skins.
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello, I am selling collectors account. Account is on EUNE server, Level 30, silver 5 divison, 75 champions owned . Account includes very rare skins, here is the skins list: PAX Jax( very rare), Riot ward( rare),Human ryze( Ultimate rare),Riot Graves( Very rare) Dragonslayer Pantheon,Noxus Hunter Anivia,Traditional Karma( Limited Edition),Armor of the 5th age tairc,Acolyte Lee sin, Pool Party Lee Sin, Pool Party Ziggs,iBlitzcrank, Lord Darius. After your purchase, I will change the...
[Selling] Selling Gold account, loads of rare skins, over 150 skins, all champions, all runes.
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I stopped playing this game since it is so boring to play now, i have had this account in many years. I have never been banned. Album of all screenshots: Account for sale - Imgur The account contains the following:
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.