Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL GOLD IV EUW ACCOUNT WITH VICTORIOUS SKINS AND ALOT MORE

Discussion on LOL GOLD IV EUW ACCOUNT WITH VICTORIOUS SKINS AND ALOT MORE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow LOL GOLD IV EUW ACCOUNT WITH VICTORIOUS SKINS AND ALOT MORE

Search Statistics for League of Legends Summoners, Champions and Items :: Elophant Search Stats
My LOL account have:
around 90 champions
37 skins -> Search Statistics for League of Legends Summoners, Champions and Items :: Elophant Search Stats Warring kingdom katarina.
Account was last scanned like a year ago when it was on EUNE server and had different name. So now it changed as I transfered the account to EUW.
5 rune pages
season 2,3 and 4 platinum rewards.

Add me on skype: jason.levinski
Old 10/02/2015, 19:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
itryed to buy it but this guydont want middleman

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Season 4 Gold Account (all victorious skins and more)
12/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi everyone, My account has: 180 skins Every champion in the game 20000 Ip 20 Rune pages Movement speed exclusive runes by Razer All useful runes
[WTS] VERY RARE S1 GOLD Account ! Victorious Jarvan, Judgment Kayle Skins usw.
03/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, im selling here my very rare S1 Gold Account. The Account got 63 Champions, rare Summoner Icons, 33 Skins (some rare inside), 17 Rune Pages, 7xx RP, >1000 IP, >20 Games IP Boost and a lot of Runes. The Account is not banned from the refer-a-friend system (0 Refs on it). Its Unranked this Season, but if wanted - i can play it to Gold or Platin ;) Skin List: Alistar: Golden, Unchained Amumu: Almost-Prom King
[WTS] account with all victorious skins (Victorious Jarvan 4!!!!) 49skins,92champs,g3
01/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to sell League of legends account: Sever - EUNE 92 champions 49 skins(all victorious skins) 10 pages for the runes division gold 3 I can put this account on ebay. price:100$
[Selling] TOP ACCOUNT: GOLD 1, PLATIN2-3MMR, 90 SKINS ALOT LEGENDARYS,all snowdown skins
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ALL champs, only heimerdinger,trundle,viktor,and morderkaiser are left. 10K IP still on this account. 10 rune pages, ALL runes you need, QUINTS (life steal ,movespeed,damage,ap,Health,armor pen,Gold) All marks u need( ap/armorpen marks and all the standart marks ap, ad,armor,crit.attack speed) Seals( ap,armor)
[Selling] EUW Gold V Acc [Alot of skins] Pulsefire and alot more
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello i want to sell my main account It has almost all champions ; 7 runes pages ; Alot of skins and much more check the pictures =)