Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELOBOOST FROM D1 PLAYER SOLOQ/DUOQ DOESNT MATTER LF COMPANY !

Discussion on ELOBOOST FROM D1 PLAYER SOLOQ/DUOQ DOESNT MATTER LF COMPANY ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELOBOOST FROM D1 PLAYER SOLOQ/DUOQ DOESNT MATTER LF COMPANY !

AS topic says I'm D1 player looking forward to help some guys with ur league.
Im also looking for some company to work with !
Please add me on skype : saczkeneq for more details )
Old 10/17/2015, 16:15   #2

BUMP im online again !
Old 10/27/2015, 17:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested?
Old 10/28/2015, 18:37   #4

bump !
Old 11/07/2015, 14:54   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 151
The Black Market: 116/1/3
i can vouch
Old 11/07/2015, 16:20   #6

i want to join eloboost company
Old 01/29/2016, 17:44   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 415
Maybe try to hit Master tier at least, as that's the minimum requirement for most boosting companies.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 3 accounts EUW - rank doesnt matter
02/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Just need the most champs possible on all the three accounts. 1st account budget: 10 euros 2nd account budget: 10 euros 3rd account budget: 50 euros Please dont contact me saying like "it's challenger omg omg" I just dont care about the rank and won't consider it as a bonus to the price. Most champs/runes possible. At least 50 champs for the first 2 accounts and full champs would be awesome for the last, I can go over 50 if the account is cool.
[LF]Eloboost Company [Diamond Player]
09/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, Im currently Diamond 3 - was Diamond 1 since Season 3 and for the majority of Season 4. And yeah like the topic says, im looking for a Eloboost Company that gives a good cut. -HowIMetYourSmurf
LF account NA or euw (mmr doesnt matter much)
08/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
must have all these skins on the same account: victorious janna victorious elise judgment kayle bewitching nidalee pm me for your skype or details
[S2 DIAMOND] - [S3 - 2k] Player Doing DUOQ/ELOBOOST/LESSONS [Veryfast&Cheap!]
09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
--------- **** ONLY EU WEST / NE ! **** --------- ****** BOOSTS DONE (15) | 11x ELOBOOST | 3x DUOQ | 1x 1HOUR LESSON ****** Screenshot : http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3133/ql55icvg_pn g.htm MORE SCREENSHOTS INCOMMING! ! ! ! --------------------------------------- ABOUT ME ! --------------------------------------- Hi, Im a top10 player season2 and at the moment Dimaond Division in Season3, since I tested out boosting Private for some Friends in Season2 Endpatch, I figured out...
C# help? Doesnt matter
01/08/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Hey im new to this C# and all programming and im kind of stuck. Im trying to make just simple little things like what they tell me how to do and i still manage to f*** them up. I would really appreciate any help that i could get just getting started on making like Little like Flash games but not flash games if you know what i mean. You can add me on msn at [email protected] and i will get to soon. Im going on vacation to Hawaii :) woo from -40degrees F. to 80 :D. Gregory.:handsdown: