Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting from bronze until plat

Discussion on Boosting from bronze until plat within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting from bronze until plat

Im new on the whole thing i wanna start boosting players and achieve what they want..im a trusted guy just give me the chance to prove it im gonna boost from bronze until platinum.. The payment method would be preferred by paysafe..we can discuss about the payment and anything about the game thx u can message me anytime
Old 09/26/2015, 11:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
you should start asking for vouchers first
Old 09/26/2015, 11:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
If you have proof i can give you job on eu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting from bronze to plat
06/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
We are 2 diamond 1 players who want to spend some time boosting accounts. Professionalism and the safety of the account are guaranteed! Contact us through our Skype or through this thread: Skype: Seppster2 When adding on skype say ur division wanted and ur lp per game Price list
[Selling] Boosting bronze-plat
10/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need 2 usd on paypal so i decided to make special offert I offer 2 wins on bronze-plat elo for 2 usd ADD ME ON SKYPE
[Selling] Boosting from Bronze V to Plat I
04/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
We are a group of Gold , Platinum and Diamond players. (EuW) http://s1.directupload.net/images/140416/bwqinrtv .jpg Tier-Packs: Bronze Pack: 20 Euro Silver Pack : 40 Euro Gold Pack : 60 Euro
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
Boosting/Coaching Bronze/silvers. Main Plat,Smurf Plat.
07/17/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
As I said in the Title, I am both plat in Main and Smurf. Currently looking to make some money after 2-3 experience.