Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Coaching 8$ Hour

Discussion on Cheap Coaching 8$ Hour within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap Coaching 8$ Hour

Hello there, im a veteran league of legends player. Been playing this ************* game for around 4-5 years now (a couple of month after beta). I been maining support/jungle for almost 2 seasons now (low master/high d1 lvl) and secondary roles of mid/top (d3/d4 lvl).

Im willing to give you guys my cheap services for the amount of 8$ an hour, this will include:
*skype voice chat
*reviewing of any game during this process
*tips regarding your gameplay
*matchups regarding your lane
*general tips regarding laning phase and teamfighting and a bit more

For further information and anything regarding this service, contact me on skype at skylight220 or send me a PM and i ll gladly answer all your questions and doubts. Gotta say that i can only coach on NA/LAN servers due to high amounts of ping in EUW/EU. Have a great day boys.
Old 09/25/2015, 01:08   #2

up, still waiting and open for jobs
Old 09/25/2015, 01:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what is your skype
Old 09/27/2015, 06:38   #4

up only NA/LAN please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching services 15usd/hour rank 1 s3/s4/s5
09/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] cheapbronzeboost | $4/divsion | coaching 12$/hour | fast | trusted | cheap | CLICK!!
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
cheapbronzeboost Aren't you tired of playing with people with a negative attitude? Aren't you done with being called a bronze noob? Don't you want season 5 rewards? Here is the chance! Prizes Bronze 5 > Bronze 4 $4
[Selling] Coaching 6euro/hour by diam 1 playa
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I am here to offer u a coaching system, by diam 1 west/east player. I offer to coach u every lane and every champion, as u desire, and how u desire to do so - playing duo, normal games etc. Price - 6 euro/hour, If u buy more, u get a discount dependent of amount. Payment: paypal only. Coaching in english language.
Coaching&DuoQ with Challenger On na/ 20$ per hour
05/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me skype to buy [email protected]
[Selling] Coaching, only 3,50 per hour
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, my name is Niklas im playing Gold 5 at the moment (just lost promo *cry*) and i would like to coach silver and bronze players. My top elo was like Gold 2 i guess was old elo-system so i am not sure about it, and plat 5 on NA. I can only coach ADC, Mid and Jungle, i can play all roles but i dont think im able to coach them. My native language is german, but my english is actually pretty good. Prices: