Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling NA Account Cheap!

Discussion on Selling NA Account Cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling NA Account Cheap!

Have a S1 smurf that I never use now. Selling for $20

Has 450RP! and 842IP

Champ's; Tryn, Mord, Kayle, Elise, Rengar, Zed, Raka, Annie, Ashe, Yi, Sivir,
Ryze, Garen, Amu, Nunu, Poppy, Warwick, and Kalista

Skin's; Judgment Kayle

Rune's; 9x Greater Mark Armor Pen, 3x Greater Armor Pen, 7x Lesser Crit, 7x Lesser Armor Pen, 1x Mark Of Mana, 1x Quint Armor Pen, 9x Greater Seal Crit Dmg, 9x Greater Glyph Crit Dmg, 5x Lesser Glyph Crit Dmg

Still has 2 refunds available.

Payment will be via PayPal, you will go first. (No if's and's or but's)

The account is verified by me. So after you pay you can give me the desired email etc.

Message me on Skype if you are interested.

LeaguePbeSeller

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Gifting ACCOUNT CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP EUNE
06/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
HELLO GUYS! FAQ: Q:What does it mean?. A: It's means that you can buy account with like 400 RP and from there add your main account and send yourself a skin or champion. BTW You can always ask riot for more small amount of RP if you need some. The accounts level are 10+ so you can send the gifts easliy and all you need to do is to add yourself and wait 1 DAY!. Feel free send private message. The payment is only trough Paypal.
[Selling] Selling Gifting ACCOUNT CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
04/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
HELLO GUYS! My name is Idan and im selling gifting accounts!. Q:What does it mean?. A: It's means that you can buy account with like 400 RP and from there add your main account and send yourself a skin or champion. Q:How much does it cost? A:400RP=1EUR, and 250=0.5EUR (250RP is more for a summoner icon). BTW You can always ask riot for more small amount of RP if you need some. The accounts level are 10+ so you can send the gifts easliy and all you need to do is to add yourself and wait...
[Selling] Selling Gifting ACCOUNT CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
04/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
HELLO GUYS! My name is Idan and im selling gifting accounts!. Q:What does it mean?. A: It's means that you can buy account with like 400 RP and from there add your main account and send yourself a skin or champion. Q:How much does it cost? A:400RP=1EUR, and 250=0.5EUR (250RP is more for a summoner icon). BTW You can always ask riot for more small amount of RP if you need some. The accounts level are 10+ so you can send the gifts easliy and all you need to do is to add yourself and wait...
Selling Account's on Lyra . So 3 Account's CHEAP = 1 PRICE. 45USD. CHEAP .
01/12/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, all so im selling few account's my :) So here they are. My skype is bmxx11 Add me ho intrested using Monson as middle man only now :) 3 Account's on Lyra So im selling 3 Account's :) So now let's start :mofo: Lyra Char's.
Selling Account's on Lyra,Vela,Serpens. So 6 Account's CHEAP = 1 PRICE. CHEAP .
01/07/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, all so im selling few account's my :) So here they are. 4 Account's on Lyra 1 Account on Vela 1 Account on Serpens So im selling 6 Account's :) So now let's start :mofo: Lyra Char's.