Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA unranked Smurf 32-50k IP(50k prefered)

Discussion on NA unranked Smurf 32-50k IP(50k prefered) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
NA unranked Smurf 32-50k IP(50k prefered)

LF :NA unranked Smurf 32-50k IP(50k prefered)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Account lvl 30 euw unranked prefered
03/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I wan't to buy a account lvl 30 unranked prefered and a lot of skins , runes and max champs if possible. I was diamond 1 in pre season 5 , got hacked by a ***** in highschool. Can pay you with a eloboost or duo. Can pay with paypal and payza if you wan't money. Thanks !
LF smurf account(adc or mid champions prefered - not boted)
02/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hi there, im looking for a smurf account. coz of banwaves goin down this days i would prefer an acc which wasnt boted to level 30. idc about the acc was bronze silver gold plat in season 4. some adc and mic champions and runes would be cool. regards
[Buying] Account lvl 30 euw unranked prefered
04/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Yo, wan't a lvl 30 account with maximum champions and runes ! pm me the price :)
[Buying] ANY server PLAT3+ DIA smurf prefered account. PAYPAL CASH
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title ^ kevin350sts skype.
[Buying] or WTT Account with CS Riven, prefered unranked.
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as i mentioned above im searching for an acc with championship riven skin on it, i prefere it as cheap as possible and no ranked or low division, i really want the skin only (euw/nordic). i can offer ur payment via paypal/psc or one of my accs euw/nordic platin and diamond as a trade. if u have sth just contact me via pm or skype; riven.top i dont want silly scammers trying 2 trade without mm because "they dont trust them" or sth just serous offers. if u are trusted and stuff i might...